Poll: Do you only play one faction?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Both, But I feel FILTHY just loggin in my Alliance toon.

10+ Year Old Account
    no

i'm a double agent

chaotic neutral represent!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mainly play horde but I do have a few alliance chars.

All of my mains are Horde, but I have a considerable number of Alliance alts. I like the races available to both factions enough that I'm more than happy to divide my loyalties.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

10+ Year Old Account
    Played (clicked!) my elemental shaman for 5 years before I decided to try out the other faction. So when I started to play the Paladin on Alliance side it was a whole other game....was very confused in Stormwind; even lost myself a couple of times.

I played both sides extensively from classic to WotLK. Since Cataclysm I've been exclusively Alliance. I keep telling myself I should level one of my Horde characters for the sake of seeing the content once from a different PoV but I can't bring myself to do it. I had fun Horde-side when there wasn't an all-out war between the two factions but nowadays I would just feel bad playing Horde.

Deleted
    I have toons from both factions, albeit only 2 from Alliance.

My first char was a lvl 30 night elf back in vanilla but since then I play horde only. I just find alliance extremely girly and lame :S. To be more specific I only play undeads, it's the only model I like.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started out as Alliance, my main realm is all alliance characters, got almost 5 alliance lvl 90s. I try to play Horde, because I wanna give it ago, but I've become attached to the way the Alliance works, and all the towns and the lore characters. I can never seem to get into the Horde.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

I don't play both factions simultaneously. But I have played Horde and Alliance. I'm Alliance forever now on my server because that's where all the good WPvP guilds are(Kil'Jaeden)

Used to play horde exclusively but since leveling was made easier I actually switched over to the alliance. They're just prettier. I don't mind the shitty horde leadership and craziness - my characters have their 'own personality' and they don't necessarily support the people in charge.

My human female hunter/merc with a gun doesn't give a shit about politics and hidden agendas, she has her own problems but is willing to lend her hand for the right reward.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I quit I had a ton of Horde characters, and exactly 1 Alliance character - my NE druid. (On a different server from my Horde toons.) I'd always wanted to level a druid, and didn't like the Tauren forms. I kept it around so that I could go see the alliance side of events and questlines, and because I still had a few friends alliance-side on that server.

I strongly lean Horde, but I do have and enjoy Alliance characters too. They just level more slowly.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Im horde fanatic but i still have alliance alt to experience alliance side of lore. You can't judge it if you dont know all about it

I'm almost 100% alliance. Have a level 40 Belf Pally I haven't touched in like 2 years. That's all the Horde i have.

All my friends are Ally, I despise Garrosh. I used to have more Horde toons, but Garrosh happened. All those former-Horde toons are now happily-Alliance.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

Always been only Horde, not because of some Horde-pride bullshit, mostly because that's where all my heirlooms are. I'm also a guy who mainly just plays his main and nothing else, so yeah.

only alliance
    when I finish all stuff with my main, I cancel game subscription, untill new content appears
    too lazy for Horde

Sometimes I try playing on my Blood Elf, seeing as that's my favorite race. However, when I go about killing humans and dwarves, I jsut have to leave and go in with my main Worgen (second favorite). So ther's why I also want playable high elves, so I can have my favorite race on my faction.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My single ally toon exists for the sole purpose of cross-faction AH raiding.

10+ Year Old Account
    My main is Horde but all of my alts are Alliance.