Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    I'm sorry Blizzard but:

Blizzard was surprised by how popular and well received pet battles were. The participation rate is very high.

Is clearly not true at all, pets have been a complete utter flop.

Proof? You can see for yourself

oh and the small matter of the massive xp bug in 5.2 only being being noticed a few days later and then initially by word of mouth.. Yes you can say not everyone was leveling and looking for xp but that's just nitpicking.

I'm right, flop.
    Lets take your word on it rather than Blizzard that are sitting on actual data.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Blizzard was surprised by how popular and well received pet battles were. The participation rate is very high.
    Always found it interesting how Blizzard designs something, attaches reward everyone wants, then proceeds to draw conclusion that it's well received when people participate. And before some one hates on me, I'm sure it's popular, just find the faulty conclusions funny.

Is there actual link to where -"Live WoW Developer Q&A Thursday, April 25" was actually said?

Awwwww, that's a cute druid picture. Them cat eyes.

Radoznali, April 25th is in the future, so you will have to wait.

We MAY see some of Sylvanas before the expansion ends? Didn't Kosak confirm a little while ago that she absolutely would take part in the final MoP raid? It'll kind of suck that this period of time, perhaps the height of violence in the Horde vs Alliance war, will pass without her stepping in to roll some heads. I guess there's not enough time to give everyone their time in the spotlight though and she DID get a lot more attention in Cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Radoznali View Post
    Is there actual link to where -"Live WoW Developer Q&A Thursday, April 25" was actually said?
    Email to all the fansites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radoznali View Post

Q+A is always pointless cos they only answer the questions from complete idiots in wow like the PTR ones on the front page pointless questions with stupid answers, dnt really give a crap about Q+A to me its more like QQ + A from the lil 8 yr whiners

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Always found it interesting how Blizzard designs something, attaches reward everyone wants, then proceeds to draw conclusion that it's well received when people participate. And before some one hates on me, I'm sure it's popular, just find the faulty conclusions funny.
    Funny, I don't know a single person who plays Pet Battles that wasn't hopelessly addicted from 5.0. I think you just want something to hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Blizzard does the same thing with questions about how happy players are with LFR and Blizzard says it is a popular feature as if popularity equals enjoyment. On the other side when Blizzard places low expectations on participation on something and then later says that it got more participation then expected and say that it is successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    Funny, I don't know a single person who plays Pet Battles that wasn't hopelessly addicted from 5.0. I think you just want something to hate.
    Funny, I know several people just from my guild who started doing pet battles since they added lesser charms, simply because they hate pet battles less than dailys.

And Im one of those "addicts," closing in on the 5k battles achiev.

What was confusing with 'I'm sure it's popular'?

It's successful, get over it. Challenge modes on the other hand weren't.

I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed if after we down Garrosh and he's doing his last words rp, Sylvanas doesn't walk up and stab him in the face and say, "Don't call me a bitch.".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    It's successful, get over it. Challenge modes on the other hand weren't.

I'll be EXTREMELY disappointed if after we down Garrosh and he's doing his last words rp, Sylvanas doesn't walk up and stab him in the face and say, "Don't call me a bitch.".
    It is succesful because there's anything else to do besides pet battles at some point, and every type of player is going to try out pet battles atleast once. 5.2 content (outside of the raid) lasted a whooping 1 week for me to get tired of.

It'd be a massive lost opportunity if they don't have sylvanas doing stuff during seige.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspects View Post
    It'd be a massive lost opportunity if they don't have sylvanas doing stuff during seige.
    My thoughts exactly, it wouldnt be a proper horde rebellion without Sylvanas getting some revenge for Garrosh calling her a bitch.

agree with you dude you got right

Deleted
    Aww the little bad robot looks awesome... it looks to have the goblin female animations? i hope it can dance too

this has been bugging me for a while... every time you link some new TCG Art Update, the url you give is wrong. For example in this case Trading Card Game art gallery points to /wow/en/media/artwork/trading-card-game/series5#/1 and it should be series7. Also the last few sets of images from the Hunt for Illidan series were all pointed to the same series5 url which is a completely different set, when it should have been series6. I know on battle.net these last 2 series don't appear in the dropdown menu links, but you can find them on /wow/en/media/artwork/trading-card-game/
    So if it's not too much to ask, please check and correct these links in the future, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Moushiel View Post
    this has been bugging me for a while... every time you link some new TCG Art Update, the url you give is wrong. For example in this case Trading Card Game art gallery points to /wow/en/media/artwork/trading-card-game/series5#/1 and it should be series7. Also the last few sets of images from the Hunt for Illidan series were all pointed to the same series5 url which is a completely different set, when it should have been series6. I know on battle.net these last 2 series don't appear in the dropdown menu links, but you can find them on /wow/en/media/artwork/trading-card-game/
    So if it's not too much to ask, please check and correct these links in the future, thank you
    I am lazy, so this should fix it at the source!