What happend to corpse spamming?

I remember back in wrath and maybe earlier but I'm not sure, gold farmers would spell out URLs with the dead bodies of level 1s in Org and SW. I have noticed that this doesn't really happen anymore after Cata was released. Does anybody know why this stopped happening? I did some research but I couldn't find anything. It was a funny phenomenon that I kind of wish was still around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume that they aren't able to do that anymore for some magical reason, like maximum of 2 WoW's are allowed to be active on 1 pc? I don't know.
    But i assume blizzard has done something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    I think corpses in cities get 'swept up' faster now, especially if they're low-level. Makes it too much effort to be worth it nowadays.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are referring to game clients, then I think the max is dependent on your PC. In my guild there is someone you runs five or six clients at once.

Also, back when they use to do that "dead body spells word" they didn't stay logged in. I had an add-on called _Corpse, when you mouse over a player's corpse it tells you if they are online or offline regardless of faction.\

-TJkroz

10+ Year Old Account
    I miss the flying ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I assume that they aren't able to do that anymore for some magical reason, like maximum of 2 WoW's are allowed to be active on 1 pc? I don't know.
    But i assume blizzard has done something about it.
    You're absolutely, painfully wrong. You can have as many instances of WoW open as your computer can handle. There is no actual limit to the number of applications, only a limit to your hardware.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    I think corpses in cities get 'swept up' faster now, especially if they're low-level. Makes it too much effort to be worth it nowadays.
    I think you're right. I vaguely remember this coming up back when this first started disappearing and people noticed that the corpses were despawning much more quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by runedhill View Post
    You're absolutely, painfully wrong. You can have as many instances of WoW open as your computer can handle. There is no actual limit to the number of applications, only a limit to your hardware.
    I said that i assumed, so i'm not wrong, it was a guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post