Patch 5.3 Release Date

possible release dates in promising?

10+ Year Old Account
    What.

______

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    late April/early may
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

If 5.3 is anything like 5.1 (a 2 month wait) then it should be April 30th.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    late April/early may
    This./10char

Late april/early-mid may.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's looking to be May 7th at this point. Generally theres about 2 weeks notice before a patch hits, and I haven't seen a release candidate on the PTR yet, although I imagine we'll be seeing one sometime this week, as well as some evidence it's coming.

10+ Year Old Account
    man it seems so early for a patch..
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Deleted
    I would say middle of May.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    It's a patch like 5.1. Unless your realm is expceptionally slow with Isle of Thunder, it's probably time for it.

They did say 5.3 will hit a lot earlier if i remember. Tho they also said mages where king of AoE and other things.
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    End April early May indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Depends when the Music is out for it :P.

Well all but one scenario is working, and the all the quests seem fine.

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnir1122 View Post
    It's looking to be May 7th at this point. Generally theres about 2 weeks notice before a patch hits, and I haven't seen a release candidate on the PTR yet, although I imagine we'll be seeing one sometime this week, as well as some evidence it's coming.
    Yup May 7th is what I think as well based on the timeline and the fact that there isnt a release client on PTR yet. If the Release client comes up fairly soon then we may get April 30th but I think the 7th is more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Yup May 7th is what I think as well based on the timeline and the fact that there isnt a release client on PTR yet. If the Release client comes up fairly soon then we may get April 30th but I think the 7th is more likely.
    Battle on the High Seas is down due to bugs and things not working.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would lean towards sometime in May as well, probably late though. I had a number of run-throughts of LFR Terrace of the Endless Spring before 5.1 came out, I expect a few more LFR Throne runs before 5.3.

Deleted
    While I want a 13% flat DPS buff to ret paladins, it also means 5.4 is closer and I haven't killed Lei Shen on normal yet. It will also make holy unplayable for anyone who's not full ToT geared. Blizzard's logic: because high end raiders are pulling too big numbers with their heroic thunderforged gear, lets nerf anyone else too.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    How is it early? It isn't a raid patch and there are no new dailies being added. It is just the pvp revamp and some other things along with some quality of life changes. Also we get the upgrade npcs back. It's fine to release it whenever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Yeah I think April 30th is cutting it close since there still no release candidate, but I fully expect to see it up this week, the following week at the latest. It seems they're just about wrapping everything up.