Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Blizzard didn't mention any changes for warlocks. They just made the coefficient-fix official and buffed it for fire mages.
    So I guess nothing should have changed compared to the weekend and you just had bad luck with your 7% uptime.
    What ? Of course it was changed for Warlocks we have gone from 1.18 coefficient to 0.5-0.6 depending of your spec.
    In around 20 Twin Consorts H tries both times, I had 25% uptime last week and 13% this week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you only use the Legendary Meta for Affliction Zumzumzum ?

Looking at your Armory you have the Burning Meta equipped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    What ? Of course it was changed for Warlocks we have gone from 1.18 coefficient to 0.5-0.6 depending of your spec.
    In around 20 Twin Consorts H tries both times, I had 25% uptime last week and 13% this week.
    Of course it went down when the hotfix was applied, but that didn't happen yesterday but several days ago (about the same time this thread was created). They forgot to apply those coefficients and hotfixed that. The only thing thad did happen yesterday was the official statement about the hotfix and the coefficient-buff for fire-mages. Fire doesn't have the lowest coefficient anymore and their proc-chance went up again.

The 7% uptime for affliction mentioned on the previous page wouldn't fit afflictions coefficient of about 0.6, so I just told him, it was most likely bad luck, as Blizzard didn't mention any FURTHER nerfs than the hotfixes which were already applied several days ago.

Deleted
    Do you only use the Legendary Meta for Affliction Zumzumzum ?

Looking at your Armory you have the Burning Meta equipped.
    Yes, i.e never. Rage-scrapped it yesterday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banawani View Post
    Nerf, you mean fix.

On Tuesday last week it was at like 60% uptime for Aff which is completely absurd.
    Except that's a huge lie.

Killed H-Tortos last week where I had corruption rolling on a million bats the entire encounter, 29% uptime.

Deleted
    Well it could happen, nothing is impossible with RPPM you could have 100% uptime.

Yes, i.e never. Rage-scrapped it yesterday
    scrapping it sounds like it was *taking glasses off* legendary

Considering the fact that they're buffing the proc rate for Fire, maybe you Destro locks should make a stink on the forums until they buff it.

Quote Originally Posted by almara2512 View Post
    and you prolly had an uptime of 30% on trash or ji-kun/primordius/dark animus, only taking 1 account from 1 boss is pointless, i got the wushoolay's final choice, and ive had anywhere from 7% uptime to 40% uptime, but over a 3 hour raid it tends to settle at 30ish%, im fairly sure if you looked at your whole raid, it would have a much greater uptime than that, also it sounds more like bad luck than anything else.
    Yes of course that is no a big enough sample size to make any judgments. But it shows you how low the lower range of the uptime can be. But the avg uptime is probably more like 16-17% according to my napkin math.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Considering the fact that they're buffing the proc rate for Fire, maybe you Destro locks should make a stink on the forums until they buff it.
    I think whining is only effective for mages, class bonus to it or something.

Deleted
    in any case, it is a fix, not a nerf, any thread ive read from the moment they announce the meta gem, showed that the coefficient is supposed to be 0,5-0,6 from the list of classes, so if it were 1,18 then it would be twice the procrate that it was supposed to be. it should give you about the same uptime as breath of the hydra or wushoolay's final choice, well in theory atleast.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-04-23 at 06:13 PM.

Deleted
    At current proc rates, is there any scenario in ToT where it could be better than Burning? Right now it feels as pointless as the valor trinket for Destro.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    At current proc rates, is there any scenario in ToT where it could be better than Burning? Right now it feels as pointless as the valor trinket for Destro.
    Pretty sure simcraft had always shown the legendary meta gem at the correct (i.e. the post hotfix coefficient) and had it showing like a 2 or 3k dps increase in a single target scenario. I never learned how to use simcraft but if you put ur toon in there and did it with the crit vs legendary meta gem for your character that will always be your most accurate answer.

Deleted
    well i can definately see destro locks tossing it in their bags, but demo and afflic should still see some use for it. it should still be up enough for it to be the equivalent to an extra Bloodlust or more each fight tho.
    Last edited by mmoca748dddcc2; 2013-04-23 at 06:32 PM.

EDIT: Needs more testing, nevermind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatelocker View Post
    Pretty sure simcraft had always shown the legendary meta gem at the correct (i.e. the post hotfix coefficient) and had it showing like a 2 or 3k dps increase in a single target scenario. I never learned how to use simcraft but if you put ur toon in there and did it with the crit vs legendary meta gem for your character that will always be your most accurate answer.
    I know but we hardly have any single target bossfights this tier. And Simcraft shows haste to always be a single target DPS increase, no matter how far your Incins go below GCD, which I find to be weird.

For example, Simcraft shows the valor trinket to be superior to Wushoolay's and Breath of the Hydra. But I know it is not.
    It just seems to me that in this tier particularly, we are all better off sticking with the Burning Primal Diamond.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    I know but we hardly have any single target bossfights this tier. And Simcraft shows haste to always be a single target DPS increase, no matter how far your Incins go below GCD, which I find to be weird.

For example, Simcraft shows the valor trinket to be superior to Wushoolay's and Breath of the Hydra. But I know it is not.
    It just seems to me that in this tier particularly, we are all better off sticking with the Burning Primal Diamond.
    Well, for destro Incinerate is only a small part of our damage, and even then it's roughly tied with RoF as our highest ember generator.

Haste still benefits: Chaos Bolt, Rain of Fire, Immolate, Pet damage.

Between Immolate and RoF, more of our damage benefits from haste than Incinerate. I don't find it all that suprising that haste is still great even when you're GCD capped with incinerates under +haste effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Except that's a huge lie.

Killed H-Tortos last week where I had corruption rolling on a million bats the entire encounter, 29% uptime.
    You must not understand how RPPM works.

They should make it 100% uptime for afflic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banawani View Post
    You must not understand how RPPM works.
    Oh I understand how RPPM works, but I'll refrain from eating my hat until someone links me a log with 60% uptime.

RPPM can vary hugely, but it's unlikely to luck out enough that you get more than double the standard uptime (29% was prettymuch the top end of my uptime the raid I had pre-fix), you might as well argue that it's still (insert huge uptime here) because it's still RPPM even if the rate was lowered, right?