Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Very instructional guide on how NOT to do heroic council

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1GaiHHtLQ

very in-depth details and tricks you should do when you are getting close. the main thing is to not panic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destroyed View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol1GaiHHtLQ

very in-depth details and tricks you should do when you are getting close. the main thing is to not panic
    Oh my god that is devastating and terrible. I hope you did not tell the raid what happened because... oh lord the hate! The panic when you noticed what you had done - I think everyone here can relate to it.

EDIT: I did something just as stupid when I was killing magaera 10 normal. It wasn't progress so it wasn't a problem but omg it was the worst thing I have ever done!

Last rampage with bloodlust and stuff happens. Healers had messed up their cooldowns, so I got a bit concerned we might die. I pop heart of the wild and use either tranquillity or I begin rejuving people (don't quite remember). When the rampage ends I wanted to switch to cat form again. I managed to fatfinger a whole lot of buttons. One of these is the suicide dagger from isle of thunder (I have it keybound ONLY in caster form).
    We wipe on 3%. That was embaressing to explain.

Edits: grammar
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-04-25 at 08:56 AM.

Deja vu man, a lock in my group did this exact same thing on kazra'jin this week.

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 08:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Oh my god that is devastating and terrible. I hope you did not tell the raid what happened because... oh lord the hate! The panic when you noticed what you had done - I think everyone here can relate to it.

EDIT: I did something just as stupid when I was killing magaera 10 normal. It wasn't progress so it wasn't a problem but omg it was the worst thing I have ever done!

Last rampage with bloodlust and stuff happens. Healers had messed up their cooldowns I got a bit concerned we might die. I pop heart of the wild and use either tranquillity or I being rejuving people (don't quite remember). When the rampage ends I wanted to switch to cat form again. I manage to fatfinger a whole lot of buttons. One of these is the suicide dagger from isle of thunder (I have it keybound ONLY in caster form).
    We wipe on 3%. That was embaressing to explain.
    I'm scared to even have that dagger in my bags because of that.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I happened to use a suicide dagger aswell on heroic horridon progress. I'm glad it was heroic horridon and not heroic lei shen

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look on the bright side, your raid will have fond memories of this moment by next expansion XD.

Your facial expressions are solid gold btw. Good luck on your progression!
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Reminds me of last tier when a rogue in our raid fat fingered Killing Spree on Garalon.. We wiped with 300k HP left....

8 jumps? Is that normal on 25? I know on 10 man it goes (for us):

Frost -> Marli (sul dies) -> Kaz -> Marli -> Frost (dies before fourth frostbite) -> Kaz

I believe. We just make sure there's enough damage being done in that 25% window to another boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    We are trying to love. Really trying.
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

During Heroic Lei Shi progression, I was on stack duty, specifically the one who was supposed to max out at 20. On an extremely good pull, we were at ~30% when, and I don't remember how this happened, I fell off the platform during a Get Away. As a warlock, I felt pretty pathetic. Luckily not too many noticed and we got the kill shortly thereafter, so all's well that ends well...right?

Deleted
    "How did we nuke the entire raid that fast?"

Is everyone playing blindfolded or what? Also, I found it slightly amusing that the boss had 13,37M HP left when you wiped.

Go ham go ham

Deleted
    well, you did go ham...

xD

If I ever do something like this I would be benched for that entire lockout for sure...

What actually happens in the video? I know the fight mechanics, I just don't see any one thing in particular that is wiping the raid in this case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callipygian View Post
    What actually happens in the video? I know the fight mechanics, I just don't see any one thing in particular that is wiping the raid in this case.
    The warlock ran into the raid with 10 seconds left of the biting cold debuff, dealing alot of damage to people close to him. The warriors executed themself with thier executes and everyone went "ham" and the reflect + biting cold damage instakilled them.

Quote Originally Posted by Callipygian View Post
    The streamer in the vid had biting cold on him. Biting Cold does pulsing aoe damage to anyone in the the radius of it. It's like ~150k damage every 2 seconds to the raid for whoever is in it. He ran into the raid with it then it nearly killed everyone.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Also, I found it slightly amusing that the boss had 13,37M HP left when you wiped.
    Add to that, the fact that the boss dies at around two or three percent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good times...good times...

Lol yes it was very embarrassing after reviewing the video a couple times, bu t ALAS we did manage the kill the next night ( a 1 shot mind you) so it's all good

10+ Year Old Account
    No worries! We all make mistakes. I used to make a LOT of mistakes on H Tortos...forgetting to top off my shield (MW healer) or blowing all of my mana to cheat the meters by spamming AoE xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSKJppp21zc

we still love our warrior after this one, probably more so XD