Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    As long as its legal there is nothing wrong with it, otherwise it would be illegal

Deleted
    Dated a 30 year old when I was 19.
    Best sex I ever had. But remember, in a few years she'll start to degrade if she hasn't already.

Deleted
    Fine? I have a friend that's 19 and is going out with a 30 year old.

My brother is 24 and dating a 18 year old whats the difference? She has a job finished HS lives with him and I see nothing wrong with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Love knows no age.
    Then why there are still people labeled as 'Pedophiles'

The only time age really matters is when one of the parties is underage. Since that isn't the case here, who cares?

What? Really? How is 24/30 such a big deal? My Dad is 14 years younger than my Mom... So what?

The OP really considers it to be 'a thing'? Oh boy...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    What? Really? How is 24/30 such a big deal? My Dad is 14 years younger than my Mom... So what?
    That's a problem if your Mom is 30 and your Dad is 16.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    What is there to think? There's nothing wrong with it if that's what you think.

Deleted
    6year difference isnt that big OP.. its normal

It's fine, just not the norm, but if it works, HEY! GO FOR IT MAN! Good luck! (Assuming that you are one of the people in this relationship)
    Sylvanas Windrunner is not hot... Change my mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your asking this question then clearly you have a problem with it,i on the other hand think age is just a number. AKA no problem.

I'm 30. Last year I was dating a 19-year-old. The year before I was going out with a 45-y-o. When I was around 24 I was dating a 16/y/o. Seriously, who the heck cares (not even the girl's dad cared. I've always been a nice guy).

If you don't mind them going through the transformations of age early... go for it!

I was 18 dating a 30 year old woman; your situation isn't even a situation....

Oh look, its you again. *snort*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

I'm 28, and my husband is 21. We've been together since he was 18 and I was 25. No one cared, and we don't seem to have any issue with it. We've always gotten a long well, we're best friends as well as a couple. Have a great relationship. I don't know why people make such a deal about older woman with an younger man. As long as the couple works and is legal, why does it matter?

Deleted
    depending on how the gal looks it's mighty fine imho

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    what do u guys think of this?

plz be honest
    Honestly I don't think you should feel the need to seek justification for your decisions on an anonymous message board. Either you're interested in this woman for her or YOU are the one hung up on the age difference. Either way, unless one of the two parties involved is a kid, it's really nobody's business how old they are as long as they are happy with each other.