Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 31 and dating an 18 year old. I WIN.

I still remember when my sister, who's only a year younger than I am, started dating and subsequently had a kid with a 21 year old. She was 28 at the time. My mom threw a hissy fit that she was dating someone 'so much younger' than her lol. I still haven't told my mom about my gf. :-P
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    im 23, my gf is 28 (nearly the same) but love has no age, and sometimes i feel more grown up than her, lol

Im like a kid in the sandbox anyway haha

Funny story, my last gf was a lot younger than me, she kept calling me a pedophile. I was like "lol that's a big word for a 6 year old."
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

What is the big deal :O 24 is OLD, if he want's to be with someone 6 years older than him who cares!

I dated an older woman for awhile. It actually was kind of weird. I was in my early 20s and she was 30. Her sister was older than her and she always hung out with her friends so I'd end up in groups where almost everyone was 40ish and I was like 22. Really awkward.

Didn't work out.

Life is too short to focus on reasons why something can't work. Instead focus on what does work and if you both find love then run with it for as long as it lasts. You spend your life waiting for that perfect one and you'll have a very lonely life.

---------- Post added 2013-04-21 at 09:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Funny story, my last gf was a lot younger than me, she kept calling me a pedophile. I was like "lol that's a big word for a 6 year old."
    lmao......wow

Deleted
    Well, no bad things anyway. I dated a 32 year old when I was 25. It's really nice! GL!

I snorted my coffee.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Age is irrelevant if both are consenting adults, act and behave like it. My gf was 18 and I was 28 when we started dating. She is 22 now and I m 32, just been together 4 years
    Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug.

The age difference might become a problem when she wants children and he doesn't feel comfortable about the idea yet.

In my circle of friends it seems the norm that the male partner is pretty reluctant about having children at all and most couples I know didn't have children until he was in his 30s (question of maturity, finishing your university education and taking a few years for your career, being able to provide financially, ...).

Her being 6 years older than him can lead to a situation where he (justifiably) thinks "I'm still pretty young" while she feels "I can't wait any longer or I'll be too old".

Other than that I wouldn't worry - in fact this constellation has the advantage that it will reduce the time between the expected death of the two partners (women's average life expectancy is 4-6 years more than the life expectancy of men; if the man is older than the woman then she has to expect living as a widow for even longer than the difference in life expectancies, if she is older than him the problem is reduced).
    Last edited by florestan; 2013-04-21 at 09:36 AM.

Deleted
    It's so not a big deal.

Hilarious

Deleted
    As long as both are adults, then i believe that love has no age. This isn't even that big a age difference. I don't see how anyone could possibly care.

Deleted
    30 is not old. Most 30s (maybe due to 30y-crisis) feel/behave like 20y olds anw

Deleted
    haha that was the best quote yet!

My 19 year old male friend is with a 31 year old woman, and has been for 2 years. So as to the OP, that's nothing :P

Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Love knows no age.
    Love knows no age until it's deemed inappropriate.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 years isn't a huge age difference really, that's 1 year less than the age difference of my parents. It's not a big deal or even a small deal, it just seems kinda normal really.

Deleted
    What's the big deal about that?

Deleted
    What?! Are you even serious? The age different is just 6 years and they're both kind of.. old. It would probably be wrong if it was 16 with 22 year old but a 30 year old man with with a 24 year old woman is normal so why would it be any different the other way around?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    what do u guys think of this?

plz be honest
    I dont think of it cos it is none of my business.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.