Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I dont get why people are allowed to make a thread about a dead boss after world first. WHO cares REALLY for a boss kill thats not his own???

So where is a kill video after 5 guilds killed it already? The guild who posts it will be my new favorite! Go go WF video kill post!

So much buttmad in this thread. Grats to Sanitas, I can't wait to see the video of the fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgok View Post
    Sounds weird from you(judging from what you were stating on the other thread).
    I can be an insistent jerk sometimes! And Sanitas killing it so close to Paragon clearly shows that my "enlightened theories" about 10man Ra-den being that much harder than 25man were in fact false in their roots. I guess I could not believe that Paragon could suck that much after such a great start to the tier. But that small likelihood reigned in the end.

You ruled the race this tier, that's all we know.

Deleted
    This is so humiliating for Paragon, after they saying that the fight only required gear Sanitas pulled a kill with less gear and attempts.

Well we cant judge the effective gear accurately by that ilvl estimate of kill time. Ppl can change gear etc, gear weight (weps?) is also different, many other parameters..

gratz you filthy alliance scum!

All I know is that if a US guild had killed a boss a day before Paragon/Method but with more attempts and more gear, then all the fan boys on here would consider Paragon/Method to be the true first kill. (None worse than wowprogress, seeing who kills what and when and then making up new exotic scoring rules to suit them)

Grats Sanitas on true WF 10man

Quote Originally Posted by Videl View Post
    All I know is that if a US guild had killed a boss a day before Paragon/Method but with more attempts and more gear, then all the fan boys on here would consider Paragon/Method to be the true first kill. (None worse than wowprogress, seeing who kills what and when and then making up new exotic scoring rules to suit them)

Grats Sanitas on true WF 10man
    wtf? Only idiots will make that assumption. First is first.

And when a US guild makes a WF I will congratulate them and will consider that the WF. With no exceptions whatsoever. Same goes for SEA or every other region of the world. It's sad that Asia has different rules now.
    Last edited by Hubbl3; 2013-04-21 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Well, Blizzard and the WoW raiding community will disagree with you... Ra-den is the last boss, like it or not.

Pretty sure Blizzard and the community think Ra-den is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    wtf? Only idiots will make that assumption. First is first.
    You're implying idiots don't post here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    This is so humiliating for Paragon, after they saying that the fight only required gear Sanitas pulled a kill with less gear and attempts.
    Sanitas had 1 more ilvl.. ONE. That is for the whole raid group, but nonetheless it was still 1. You make it sound like Sanitas killed it with 8 ilvls less or something. And we dont really know the full story.. maybe Sanitas had more metas? Maybe Sanitas got better luck with optimized loot for their 10 people?

No one but them knows so instead of bashing Paragon who are clearly a very good guild and still got it first on 10 man regardless of semantics, maybe just take it evenly and congratulate both guilds for the accomplishment?

Quote Originally Posted by Videl View Post
    You're implying idiots don't post here?
    I am saying that when someone says that Method got the WF on boss x because they are EU (they needed less tries, less iLevel, etc) while BL killed boss x before them with every definition of the word that person is to be ignored.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumble View Post
    Sanitas had 1 more ilvl.. ONE. That is for the whole raid group, but nonetheless it was still 1. You make it sound like Sanitas killed it with 8 ilvls less or something. And we dont really know the full story.. maybe Sanitas had more metas? Maybe Sanitas got better luck with optimized loot for their 10 people?

No one but them knows so instead of bashing Paragon who are clearly a very good guild and still got it first on 10 man regardless of semantics, maybe just take it evenly and congratulate both guilds for the accomplishment?
    Gearcheck or not, 4 of our raiders didn't have the dpsmeta for the kill.

Deleted

Yes that is all in order, but Sanitas was much much better than Paragon on the last boss of the tier. Paragon took 3 (THREE, 3x) times the amount of time than Sanitas did on Ra-den. Sanitas killed Twin Consorts 2 April, Paragon 17 Mar. That shows that Paragon played more, much more than Sanitas during the tier.

But when skill and discussion mattered more than time, Sanitas pulled ahead. In that sense I am glad such a boss was added.

Deleted

Correction Sanitas had 1 less ilvl and like it or not 1ilvl at this point makes a huge difference on a gear check fight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BergErr View Post

Pretty sure Blizzard and the community think Ra-den is optional.
    Ra-den is as optional as Algalon and Sinestra was.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2013-04-21 at 06:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Ra-den is as optional as Algalon and Sinestra.
    orly? You sure about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Migas11 View Post
    I giggled at the guild's name. Sanitas in portuguese means "toilets".
    I'm pretty sure they are portuguese too.

Deleted
    Paragon won the 12/12 race over sanitas, sanitas won the ra-den race, i would say paragon is the better guild in this tier. But it's always fun to see new guilds in the top, and how they can perform the upcoming tiers to see if they got lucky or if they truly are a top tier guild.