Page 1 of 3
LastLast

girlfriends and how they feel when their man doesn't call them (even though..)

.. they could call their bfs themselves. What is the emotional mindset that goes through women when their SO's don't call them (maybe as much as they'd like) or after certain amounts of time goes by?

Thank you.

Deleted
    Girls who behave like this are just immature imo. " I'm upset you didn't call me last night i waited for hours!!!" grow up

Deleted
    Maybe they want a sign that you care enough to think about them and call them. Not that I'm all up for this kind of thinking, but that's the way I see it.

If I ever had a GF and if she ever expected me to call she would be into a world of disappointment. I don't do phones.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    I don't know? I just call my boyfriend
    I think people should say more what they want and what they need instead of having these wild ideas of a perfect relationship that nobody can live up to, specially when they don't let anyone know what to do cause "If you have to ask you don't get it!!!!" xD I dunno...kids...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    Maybe they want a sign that you care enough to think about them and call them.
    But they don't care enough to call in the first place either....seems legit.

Women that behave like that is one of the reasons I feel glad that I will never have a wife or girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by Katharsia View Post
    Girls who behave like this are just immature imo. " I'm upset you didn't call me last night i waited for hours!!!" grow up
    Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    Maybe they want a sign that you care enough to think about them and call them. Not that I'm all up for this kind of thinking, but that's the way I see it.
    Basically the two above quotes. They're using it as a test to see if you truly care about them. Considering that's how an awful lot of media has taught them to be, it's not entirely their fault.

If it's something that's bothering you specifically, then I'd suggest talking to your girlfriend and setting out the expectations of the relationship early. Be willing to compromise (as should she), and figure out something that works well for both of you.

Her need to be loved/appreciated isn't a negative thing. How she's choosing to exhibit it is, however. Talk to her and figure out the best way to satisfy that need of hers, then do your best to uphold your end of that bargain. Should work pretty well.

I didn't answer mine's texts for a bit and she thought she did something horribly wrong. Then she went to Facebook messaging. I woke up and I'm like "What the hell is this shit?"

"Why didn't you answer your texts?!"
    "I was sleeping and my phone was out of power."
    "Oh."
    "Yay!"

Holy hell, honestly.

Deleted
    god damn fucking shit your question is retarded

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-04-21 at 11:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Women that behave like that is one of the reasons I feel glad that I will never have a wife or girlfriend
    This depresses me for some reason.

Anyway, just overly attached girlfriends, annoying but just make it known that they are being ridiculous.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

I don't know, if I miss my husband I call him myself. If he isn't calling then he's busy with something. I don't need to talk to him every two seconds for validation or something. Now it really depends what kind of time frame we're talking about. If he didn't call me for days and days at all I'd be more worried that something has happened and would definitely call him myself. But I'm glad my relationships is secure and when we are apart we check in often to let each other know everything is okay and to tell each other about the latest happenings. Maybe I just haven't been in an insecure immature relationships in too long to be able to relate to bf/gf drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know. We've settled into a comfortable dynamic where we text during the day when things happen (or just to say hi), and talk when we get home if we have anything major to discuss. Depending on schedule he might call me or I might call him when I get off work (or he's on his way to class), but if we miss one of those calls the other person does get a bit concerned and wonder why they haven't been called.

But making expectations without something to support it (like years of him calling me when he gets off work) would just be annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    All it comes down to is girls want to be chased by guys who arent interested in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    We are strange creatures us women. Men and women will always have some form of small drama because it's natural. He gets on her nerves at times, she gets on his, nag nag, hug kiss. Everythings hunky dorey.

In the end if she is worth it you'll put up with it
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

Deleted
    The first trick I learned is not to tell her that I have a phone, but she eventually found out I did.

But I got drunk and threw up on my phone. It only sends texts now. I don't have to call anyone....because I can't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    This is nothing that a little talking in the relationship couldn't solve Exactly what Kisho said.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    If it's something that's bothering you specifically, then I'd suggest talking to your girlfriend and setting out the expectations of the relationship early. Be willing to compromise (as should she), and figure out something that works well for both of you.
    I've learned in the past that, talking about things that annoy you with your partner, makes things a lot easier to handle and understand later on. You need to have that mutual understanding and respect.

Its not necessarily just limited to girlfriends; I have a female friend who, if I don't text her every day, she thinks I'm upset with her over something. Its bad enough that she flitters from treating me like a boyfriend and treating me like a friend, to the point where other people notice it too.

This girl is sending out so many mixed signals she could bring down an airplane.

Deleted
    My ex was like that, It was ok for her to miss my calls and not ring back but if I missed one of her calls and didn't phone back I was obviously ignoring her or off with another women.

truth is... most females know that the man has the balls. if you arent initiating you arent using your balls. but if the girl is nagging you nonstop show her who has the balls. use them balls dude, thats why you have them.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS