Trouble viewing mmo champ on mobile devices

Lately this has been happening a lot and it only happens here. The site flickers a lot and zooming in out leaves the pages blank momentarily and i can only view the website at a certain magnification level otherwise its just white. I don't know why this started happening and wanted to make sure if i am or not the only one experiencing these issues before i start changing things.

Started happening here, as well, once the new Curse footer was added to the site a ~2 days ago. I already poked admins about it, but not sure what the chances of it being fixed are. For note, this has always happened for me on other Curse websites that also have the footer.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

It seems that web browsers that dont support flash are having this problem. Sucks though cause opera mini is such a super fast web browser :|

Deleted
    In my case it lasts at least one week. And I also use Opera mini

If you only want the news, I can suggest this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoorium View Post
    During my free time, I made a mobile friendly version of mmoc, which you can use at http://mmmoc.thoorium.com/.

Disclaimer: MMO-Champion has no affiliation with said website. Any bug or feature missing should be reported to ME via PM exclusively.
    Famous everywhere I go.

Still cannot fix mmo champ website on opera mini after many tries of re installs and what not

it works fine for me on Dolphin brower in android 4.2.2