Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Ra-Den 25m Kill Video by Exorsus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=PqszSXVPoqU

I wonder why it isn't on the frontpage...

Seems like a nice fight.

It's probably not on the front page yet because it hadn't been uploaded when the latest news post was put together...

Queued for my lunchbreak viewing.

probably because its not WF

Quote Originally Posted by rogerbrown View Post
    When will you release your Video?

Neither were the Method/BL videos put on the front page for Lei Shen. So that shouldn't be the problem.

Edit: and before we get into "WF 25", yea, they were (and BL 25m 2nd). But was said was just WF.

I guess this is the first vid of the entire fight, and not just the nerdscreams.

I'm glad they put the video out, so tired of these nerd scream videos. No one cares :\

The battle looks incredible boring. :|

it's the WF kill video at least

Fight looks dull until the final phase with all the aoe damage going out.

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    Fight looks dull until the final phase with all the aoe damage going out.
    Not what I expected at all. I thought at least something interesting would happen other than spheres/orbs coming to the boss + aoe.

Ra-den's Russian is awesome.

From what i've seen on the forums and chats the other guilds still working on ra-den this week asked Method and BL to postpone the video until the reset so they could finish they're tries ,and not get the tactics spoiled for them . Method can wait 2 weeks to release they're video,out of consideration for the other guilds, and even BL delayed the release of they're video, but Not exorsus " look at me world 5th <video link> " pathetic...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnio View Post
    From what i've seen on the forums and chats the other guilds still working on ra-den this week asked Method and BL to postpone the video until the reset so they could finish they're tries ,and not get the tactics spoiled for them
    Just don't watch the video if you don't want tactics spoiled???

Looks like a pretty boring fight to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Jacob6875 <=== Check out my Youtube Channel !!

Quote Originally Posted by Finnio View Post
    From what i've seen on the forums and chats the other guilds still working on ra-den this week asked Method and BL to postpone the video until the reset so they could finish they're tries ,and not get the tactics spoiled for them . Method can wait 2 weeks to release they're video,out of consideration for the other guilds, and even BL delayed the release of they're video, but Not exorsus " look at me world 5th <video link> " pathetic...
    Yes! How dare those dirty russkies come waving their AK-47s and shoving those spoilers down our throat! Did you beg when they forced you to watch it?
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2013-04-22 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    WF video. Method is probably fuming atm as well because the Russians took the credit hahahahha

I watched the Russian vid and wont bother watching Method or any others for two reasons. one, the first looks boring as batshit (was exciting watching them aoe heal the damage in last phase - but that got old after a while). two, if guilds wana play this 'I wont release a vid until XXX have killed it or under YYY conditions' game then I wont bother watching their vids in favour or those who have the balls to just release it first. The only thing holding them back releasing earlier is their own over-inflated sense of self worth and ego.

It looks boring because it wasn't designed to be a complex fight, as said by everyone who has done or designed the fight.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh