Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Deleted
    You're like 10 hrs late, Exorsus posted a movie before Method.

Ra-Den 25m Kill Video by Exorsus
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2013-04-22 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post

And? lol... Its just thread with their movie... dont make a drama.

sry imma let you finish but exorsus got the world first non world first video on youtube first!1

Youtube first is more important than world first!

World First KILL - Method
    World First Video - Exorsus

Exorsus > Method.

Also read Sco's comments on Exorsus's youtube video of Ra-den, He mad.

OT: Boring fight :/

You are weird guys :P really but fact is that Exorsus trolled hard Europe today

Sorry but we've already watched the Exorsus video and don't need to watch this one. It doesnt deserve a separate thread.

Deleted
    sorry method...already watched it. Goodluck next time

Deleted
    Exorsus video has the far superior editing. And that Method CL? crying in the comments of their video was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrianFC View Post
    Sorry but we've already watched the Exorsus video and don't need to watch this one. It doesnt deserve a separate thread.
    Yep.

I really don't understand the "hate" against Method. It should be clear for everyone that Exorsus did a "dick move" by releasing their video before others.
    Can someone enlighten me, how they can approve Exorsus behaviour? For me it seems just like bad sportmanship.

methods tactics are different they skipped orbs while i believe exorsus killed them all ?

method dps was higher ?

exorsus released the video first so yeah no need for a separate thead.

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    I really don't understand the "hate" against Method. It should be clear for everyone that Exorsus did a "dick move" by releasing their video before others.
    Can someone enlighten me, how they can approve Exorsus behaviour? For me it seems just like bad sportmanship.

Lol and why is that ? its method fault they could have released it even straight after kill but choose to wait - by the end of the day - who cares shrug.

already watched, sorry.

Can't belive thats the heroic only boss. So little moment? I guess as always its more fun to do it, than watch

Quote Originally Posted by Teph View Post
    Most of the community here doesnt give a shit about the 'dont release videos to avoid spoiling the fight' rubbish that a few guilds like to pretend is a big deal. It isnt. The amount of people who agree with this sentiment may seem disproportionately higher on these forums, only because this is a hotspot for said players from said guilds to post. Most people still dont give a shit, even if its a hot topic in Method and Blood Legion (and their fanboy sheep that will suck whatever they are told).

So - nobody is impressed by the guilds that dance around like its a big deal to keep the secret after the race is already over. They have more respect when a guild has the balls to just come out and give people what they want (a kill video) already. Lol at the BL RL getting his panties twisted over the 10 man streaming thing - after the race was already over - see how embarassingly cringe-worthy the circus can be?
    Last edited by TyrianFC; 2013-04-22 at 11:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Lol and why is that ? its method fault they could have released it even straight after kill but choose to wait - by the end of the day - who cares shrug.
    Suppose russians have less internet manners.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post

So? They still had world first.. Jesus

Deleted
    Next time Method, release a video as soon as the World 3rd kill has occurred. Or noone will watch your video.

I didn't realise there was video releasing manners.

Well that'll teach me. And my, this thread got off to a good start!