What spec have you been playing on Twin Consorts 25 HC?

My guild put in its first night of try's last night and we were getting into phase (3?) where you fight both bosses at once. Our raid leader was putting a lot of empthesis on getting as much damage on Suen when she appears during "tears of the sun" in the first phase as damage on her was extremely valuable to make the later phases easier.

I was playing demo last night but I really felt as though I had to be very lucky to get Lei Shen trinket to proc when Suen appeared to put some really nice damage on her during the first phase. Overall I was doing very good damage as demo, top #3 damage done on Lu'lin for first phase, but if I was getting unlucky with trinket procs I could be as low as #10 on Suen Damage. Our guild uses the strat where we dont reveal the adds until we are fighting Suen in what I call phase 2.

Is the damage on Suen Really that important that I should change to affliction? Or is overall damage and aoe burst on the adds when we stack up at the start of phase 2 just make demo overall better?

IMO there isnt much difference between the two and I'm sure that me playing afflic or demo will not make the difference between a kill or a wipe, but im just curious what everyone else is playing and how they are doing, as currently there are no logs on Twin Consorts 25 HC on WoL.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    I play 10 man. I go demo on this fight and top dmg on suen easily. The shadow phase lasts for 3 min at start but I only use my cds once in pull then I save them for day and we pop BL and I get 10+ molten core procs cuz of the adds with hand of gul dan and can just spam soulfire with under 1 sec cast time with meta gem + BL and do insanse amounts of dmg.

we killed it yesteday and I played affliction. I think me playing either spec would of been fine tbh. Afflic was just less rng dependent for trinket procs when suen came out for tears of sun.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Is the damage on Suen Really that important that I should change to affliction? Or is overall damage and aoe burst on the adds when we stack up at the start of phase 2 just make demo overall better?
    This can only be answered by your raid group/guild. It totally depends on where you are struggling. If you need more add damage, play Demo. If you need more boss damage, Affliction is probably better, but then again you could get lucky with Demo procs & if you have UVLS. It really just depends. IMO, play what you feel more comfortable with.