Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    I don't think we'll actually kill Garrosh. I think he'll be the first boss of the next expansion and he'll be the segway to it. For example he'll be the new head of the orc burning legion.
    I thought of that possibility as well. Assuming the next expansion is about the BL, I am sure Garrosh would not be the first boss but one of the bosses in the last tier of the expansion. Nothing is set in stone if the next expansion will be about the Burning Legion (even though I personally think it will be :P).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caeth View Post
    I don't think we'll actually kill Garrosh. I think he'll be the first boss of the next expansion and he'll be the segway to it. For example he'll be the new head of the orc burning legion.
    I.. I don't...what? You mean like, he'll leave Orgrimmar with a band of loyal Kron'kar orcs and form his own super horde of KKK/Nazi-esque orcs? That would be... Interesting.

Though personally I'd rather see this story over with before we start a new one, I need some kind of closure :<
    Last edited by mmoc1252a3496d; 2013-04-25 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Dem Spellz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    I.. I don't...what? You mean like, he'll leave Orgrimmar with a band of loyal Kron'kar orcs and form his own super horde of KKK/Nazi-esque orcs? That would be... Interesting.

Though personally I'd rather see this story over with before we start a new one, I need some kind of closure :<
    And then to empower his orcs he will use demonic fel magic....and turn them into fel orcs....with crystaks containing fel energies...and he will serve the burning legion and fake his death in only a setback to come back in a heroic instance to get his head chopped off?

For those that still don't get it.....replace orcs with elves and you've got Kael'Thas story line.
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    And then to empower his orcs he will use demonic fel magic....and turn them into fel orcs....with crystaks containing fel energies...and he will serve the burning legion and fake his death in only a setback to come back in a heroic instance to get his head chopped off?

For those that still don't get it.....replace orcs with elves and you've got Kael'Thas story line.
    See, this stuff just writes itself! haha

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It's unfortunate that Trolls seem to get very little in-game lore attached to them compared to some of the more prominent races in Warcraft. They're probably one of the more mysterious and certainly one of the most ancient races on Azeroth. They fought against the assembled kingdoms of the Aqiri insect races to the point that their kingdom was fractured in the process. The Might of Kalimdor was just arrayed against a single kingdom of the Aqiri and was fighting to survive, I can only imagine what the power of the Qiraji, Nerubian, and Mantid races together must have looked like.

To be completely fair, most of the races suffer same case. They're overshadowed by the main protagonist race. Many race like dwarves, gnomes, night elves, suffer from it for some example. Trolls are abit different, they do appear in each expansion but mostly as villains. But are tey really villains? All they want is to regain thier former territory and restore empires, which previously had fallen because "new ones" didn't respected thier rights as the owners of certain land owners.
    We have records of Trolls fighting elves and humans, but there ws absolutely no source regarding Trolls fighting Taurens, thre was even somewhere on the internet a note that Taurens and trolls allied with themselves to fight night elves who were overusing arcane magic. They became racist and xenophobic for very legit reason.

So in my eyes, they never were villains, more like a victims struggling to get what previously belonged to them. Look at Drakkari, they were the only ones who succeded in stopping and fighting back the scourge ALONE. They paid the highest price, but they were scuccessful where Kindom of Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas has immediately fallen. And yet they're still called primitives.

They were experimenting with necromancy but never aimed to create armies and using it in foul reasons, it was always for the sake of protection. which has reminded me about Diablo's necromancers who were more keeprs of balance.

And when it comes to very first wars Quiraji and Trolls- that was certainly one of the most impressive things. We all know that the Bug factions never should be underestimated, they have proven to be deadly foes. And back then centurie ago they were all united they were all servants of old God back then, (unlike night elf lore fans tried to deny, as a leading factor why thier success was much MUCH less impressive), Trolls remained unaffected, untainted, they defeated great Quiraji Empire and made it divide into smaller faction and crumble into different corenrs of Azeroth. Back then they had no allies, no superior magic, no superior weaponry or technology.

Centuries later, Night elves opened gates of silithus, where they had to face Silithus faction only, and succeded becuase they allied with dragons, who granted them extra artifacts. Elves has proven to be easily driven by the source of power no matter where it's origins were, and using it recklessly. Give night elves Arcane Magic and they Summon Burning Legion, and got transformed into satyr, harpy, naga-- and what else?. Take away high/blood elves source of power- and they're turning into wretched.
    While trolls are adapting to the environment, to live in harmony with it. while Night elves always tried to bend nature to it's will. Immortaly is ironicly one of the greatest acts against the nature, since it's nothing but the circle of life and death. and they tried to change environment, look at Barrens and desolace, jsut becuae they thought forrests ere prettires, they actually destroyed local ecosystem, again out of thier ignorance. Each creature there adapted to environemnt, and yet they changed rapidly environmean caousing nothing but chaos. As the Guardians of Nature they are really crappy in it- they really know nothing about it, or at least they ignore very basic and fundamental things about it.

I also never understood dragons- why did they favourised Night elves since they were responsible for the biggest disaster Azeroth faced, and refused to ally with race that has proven to be successful and respectul, and rightful protector of this planet.

Besides did you know that Trolls from Zul'Farrak, where the previous Gurubashi Trolls who stayed behind to watch over Silithus? But again this is Info i digged, too bad we don't really learn this stuff from game itself.

Sorry for this offtopic, I felt like sharing my thoughts.

But when it comes to the right subject, I really don't think Blizzard will save Garrosh, they already made him commit crimes which won't be easily forgotten. The moment when they announced he will be raid boss, and when the picture of him infused with sha leaked, it became for me as proof that he will be killed. empressed was also affected by sha, and she didn't survived. I see no reason why would Garrosh if he was weaker than her.

But hopefull with this event a new history will be written, where Horde will get back to it's roots- that it was one huge family, brotherhood among races which were not blood related.
    Last edited by Ramz; 2013-04-25 at 03:52 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria