Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    About the XP nerf:: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I just dinged to 90 on my 9th character(dont judge me) and im gonna wait on my 10th.

Thank you based leveling god.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post
    maybe they'll add back in the commendation at revered.
    Add one for Black Prince aswell, at exalted.
    Last edited by Reyzzz; 2013-04-22 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    About to hit 90 on my third character, and god damn what a blessing reading about the nerf. I had just sworn myself to just forget abouyt the other 7 characters until the next expansion pre-patch xp nerf that happened in the past.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 07:31 PM ----------

I would love for Blizzard to actually take a proper look at SWTOR's legacy system, it had great things going for playing multiple characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mingyu View Post
    'Revival now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.'
    Can someone clarify what this means, does it mean it will diminish less (because of the 6--->15) making it heal overall more in 25's? :S
    They made aoe heals smarter some time ago, don't remember how.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfaced View Post
    Not really sure why they felt they needed to nerf the Glyph of Battle-healer?
    Paladin tanks that solo tank bosses like lfr lei shen can pull very high hps, seen a prot paladin do 67k hps on it this week :P

OMG i love you blizzard

thank you so much for these must needed restoration druid buffs

<3 #1

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Lmao as if 85-90 took long time.I got every class at 90 and it took me only 2 days with each one.
    2 days /played or two days your time? because not everyone can play the game all day and night and level in two real life days.

this is nice, along with the rep changes, but I'd still like to see valor turned to honor, or make honor useful for something other than BoAs. change ethereal shards into being bought with justice points and make sha shards bought with spirits or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    Can someone explain the trinket change to me?
    "The following trinkets have on-use effects reduced by 33%, but have a 100% increase to duration when used in a Battleground or Arena."
    The way I understand it>
    The "on use" is probably meant as the proc.
    The reduction of effectivity and increase in duration is meant for BG and Arena as a whole, or is it blanket proc effectivity reduction by 33%, BUT increased duration in BG/Arena?
    Not much to explain, they were to spiky for pvp. This change doesn't change much for pve but evens things out for pvp. You'll get the same benefit overall but not all at once.

Lmao as if 85-90 took long time.I got every class at 90 and it took me only 2 days with each one.
    ...which became progressively more "OMFG, kill me" with each alt you tried to do it with.

<3 druid buffs. Even though some of them (Besides tranq and WM) are small 60 second CD on Ironbark while fun isn't that big a deal and 2 more yards for efflorescence is nothing considering you either put it on the tank or melee 90% of the time its still gonna hit the same people for the same amount.
    Tranq is obviously great and WM needed its healing increased even after the Rejuv change it still wasnt worth the hassle. <3 atonement nerfs
    Last edited by Bahska; 2013-04-22 at 07:57 PM.

"Shado-Pan Assault belts now require Friendly reputation to purchase, down from Revered" - can we get this hotfixed into 5.2 please?

Deleted
    I think this looks really good!

Charms: I have exalted rep with all mop factions, doing dailies feel not so rewarding then, and now I will just have to do the IoT dailies twice a week and I get enough charms (30 per day for pve dailies) for the Mogu runes! Also a friend of mine stopped playing recently because he did not want to play nearly every day to get the charms.

Experience: I have nothing against this, I have 3 90's was enjoyable the first time, the two other times it feels pretty painful

Also the AoE healing buffs for 25-man looks really good.

I want TBC resto tree form back!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Destian View Post
    ...which became progressively more "OMFG, kill me" with each alt you tried to do it with.
    20 max level characters; one of each class on both factions. The first 10 were a breeze, but the by time I was in the 50s on the second set I hated the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    They made aoe heals smarter some time ago, don't remember how.
    And even if a heal wasn't "smart" full targets are ignored as part of the aoe cap in 5.3

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mingyu View Post
    'Revival now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.'
    Can someone clarify what this means, does it mean it will diminish less (because of the 6--->15) making it heal overall more in 25's? :S
    I would say, yes. Though im not sure till i test it out of course. It wouldn't make sense if it had the same rate of diminishing returns.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the pet revive change. Now i can rez when having deterence up and not geting interupted.

Bah! so boring

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The XP nerf is the best thing ever. After my 6th 90, I dont care about the leveling process anymore.
    Good news, I quit back in december because alts were such a chore. I think 5.3 will be my return.

So 25 mans now have more powerful cooldowns, in addition to having 2-3x the amount of cooldowns that a 10 man has.