Pandaren Ambassador quetion

Do I need to have all of these exalted on the same toon or is this a account wide achievement.

Criteria

Golden Lotus (Exalted)
    Shado-Pan (Exalted)
    The Lorewalkers (Exalted)
    The Tillers (Exalted)
    Tushui Pandaren (Exalted)
    The August Celestials (Exalted)
    The Klaxxi (Exalted)
    The Anglers (Exalted)
    Order of the Cloud Serpent (Exalted)

Is there a easy (read non-mind numbing) way to get exalted with the Anglers, because dailies make me want to /wrists.

You can get bonus rep with them for doing the first scenario/dungeon of the day.
    There is a quest chain in the Dread Wastes that awards rep with them.

Other than that there are only dailies. There is the usual handful of dailies given at their "camp", but there are also the "rare" Nat Pagle fishes. They are BoP and unique(!) items that can be fished up everywhere in Pandaria. There's one for each type of water (coastal, inland and sha). Expect an average of ~20 catches per type of water to get it. The fish offer a (daily) quest to turn it in at Nat Pagle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    but there are also the "rare" Nat Pagle fishes. They are BoP and unique(!) items that can be fished up everywhere in Pandaria.
    I'm pretty sure, these fish don't give any rep for Anglers... Only for Nat himself..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

1. Dailies (500 rep per quest w/o commendation)
    2. Daily Heroic (600 rep w/o commendation)
    3. Daily Scenario (300 rep w/o commendation)
    4. Work Order (dunno rep gain, never done them)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    I'm pretty sure, these fish don't give any rep for Anglers... Only for Nat himself..
    They do, and just doing that you'll get exalted with anglers before being best friend with nat.

Reputations aren't account wide. So it's questing and dailies and whatever else will give you the rep you want all on one toon.