Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    if anything has been learned from this thread its that we all hate different things O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    The one who will be missed most of all:

How can they cancel such a wonderfully well written creative show, but then a show like Family Guy is still around? All that show is, is crude toilet bowl humor and "shock value". What exactly is so funny about "crossing the line" with everything? For example, please tell me what is so funny about showing an airplane crashing into a school and having little kids screaming and running out on fire?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    How can they cancel such a wonderfully well written creative show, but then a show like Family Guy is still around? All that show is, is crude toilet bowl humor and "shock value". What exactly is so funny about "crossing the line" with everything? For example, please tell me what is so funny about showing an airplane crashing into a school and having little kids screaming and running out on fire?
    I find Family Guy extremely hillarious. Different opinions man.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    thats too bad

i think i last watched season 6 and thought it was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post

shut up meg

Sorry for bumping my own thread, but it looks like The Cleveland show will be the second officialy cancelled show, alongside Futurama. May as well post it here instead of a new thread

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/th...ncelled-27883/

I can't say I will miss this show, unlike Futurama. It’s the lowest-rated animated show currently on the network. I've never actually met someone who liked The Cleveland Show, they all call it a cheap ripoff of Family Guy, but with black unlikeable characters.

Lets hope Family Guy is next ?

Eh, it doesn't mean that it will be gone forever, it's been brought back before. Anyway, as much as some people don't want to belive it, everything has to come to an end. Or you could go the way of the Simpsons where your prime was decades ago and the only thing keeping you alive is the occasional thunderbolt from God so you can peter out for another year, all the while you writhe on the ground in agony, screaming to your cruel and unfair creator, "Why can't I die?!"

Also, the Cleveland show shouldn't have existed in the first place. Just another attempt to strike gold that didn't even have an eighth of the appeal as the shows before it.
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Sorry for bumping my own thread, but it looks like The Cleveland show will be the second officialy cancelled show, alongside Futurama. May as well post it here instead of a new thread

http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/th...ncelled-27883/

I can't say I will miss this show, unlike Futurama. It’s the lowest-rated animated show currently on the network. I've never actually met someone who liked The Cleveland Show, they all call it a cheap ripoff of Family Guy, but with black unlikeable characters.

Lets hope Family Guy is next ?
    As the article you linked says, it's not officially cancelled yet. Fox hasn't ordered any new episodes yet so it's pretty likely it will be but it is not official yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Too bad. Other than that stupid nature episode that I think was the last one, I enjoyed most of the newer seasons.

I don't understand how a show can keep getting canceled, not picked up, and keep going. Do these networks have bipolar, ever-changing minds? I don't get it.

It's a good show, it always has been, but how can one even expect this to be the end? Considering the nature of the show, it almost has to go out with a bang (probably literally).

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 05:55 PM ----------

Wait, without Futurama, what is Al Gore gonna do?
    He'll go back to finding Manbearpig.
    Hey everyone

So lame. One of my favorite shows ever. Hopefully it gets picked up somewhere else... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I don't want to live on this planet anymore
    Save room on the planet express ship for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    He'll go back to finding Manbearpig.
    Oh god, I forgot about that. I actually didn't like that episode.

Here's an online petition thingy http://www.thepetitionsite.com/956/6...uturama-again/

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do people keep wishing death upon Family Guy? Are you that mad Futurama got cancelled that you need to wish the same pain upon others to make yourselves feel better?

Deleted
    Shame. Not really my favorite show, but if it was on I'd happily sit down and watch it and it was fairly good.

What they should be cancelling is The Simpsons and Family Guy.

Also South Park > All.

Quote Originally Posted by Goremonger View Post
    Save room on the planet express ship for me.
    that meme was so incredibly forced

10+ Year Old Account
    the re-cancellation of futurama is dissapointing, although as someone that follows tv ratings i guess it makes sense from Comedy Central's perspective.

I really hope the campaigns to save it will work, maybe Netflix? eh?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The petition seems to be actually doing quite well, already 8,266 signatures from the 10.000. Comeon people, sign up for more Futurama!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Same, unlike Futurama or The Simpsons it is laugh out loud funny. You just need to "get" it, the characters are well performed to the point just a noise or a pronunciation of a word can be funny. Half the references go over my head (US domestic ones) but I still really enjoy the silly yet cleverness of it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 09:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Not too surprising. Never really liked that show. Of all the Family Guy characters to do a spinoff show with, I'm not sure why the chose Cleveland.
    Should of been The Quagmire Show

The Quagmire show would have had to have been on HBO or Showtime to truly be what it would deserve to be.

Oh god...the mental visions of what that would involve...I am going to go wash my mind out with soap.