Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Overreaction at the Bus in South Korea

Well, I got this from another website, this is what it said, don't blame me if the story isn't 100% true

Apparently, the woman said something in Korean, I believe the word is NIGA, and it sounds like nigger or neger, and then this happens...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtx...n#.UXXJdbU3uEv

Does anyone here know Korean and can confirm that they have a word that sounds like this?

Yes, there is a Korean word that sounds like that. The guy in that video was just your typical dumbass, blowhard, douchebag, etc.
    Last edited by s_bushido; 2013-04-22 at 11:45 PM.

Jesus christ....yeah I have nothing to even say...even if she said nigger to him...absolutely nothing necessitated this kind of a response. Language barrier + fucking moron = that video.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I am most disappointed in the people around her who DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. They could have tried to explain the word to him or just you know, knock that piece of shit down on his sorry ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

Why is that guy even in South Korea?

I would beat the fuck out of this guy if he does this crap in front of me.

breaking bad on little old asian ladies that dont even know what the fuck you're saying... thuggin on hard mode
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Iracor View Post
    Ran out of things to get offended by in America?

Deleted
    This situation made me laugh, facepalm and seethe in anger at the same time. I'd call that guy a "niga" just to offend him and laugh at him being offended, not because I'm a racist.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-04-22 at 11:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So yeah I hope the South korean cops sent him out into the dmz for target practice for both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yes, there is a Korean word that sounds like that.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Jesus christ....yeah I have nothing to even say...even if she said nigger to him...absolutely nothing necessitated this kind of a response. Language barrier + fucking moron = that video.
    I just don't understand why the guy is even there, considering he probably has no idea of South Korea's culture/language or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Iracor View Post
    This is what I'd like to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. What a idiot. I won't say anything else to avoid certain... things.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Words, I am lost for them. I feel that saying "What as ass" wouldn't add anything since thats likely the common belief.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone should drop his ass off at North Korea...hell with his attitude and intelligence, he'll probably start a fight with their nukes, because they start with an N. Slap them till they explode. Go out a hero.

look at all those korean guys with no spines. military training is required and yet none of those young guys has the guts to put that loudmouth in his place. k-pop and starcraft ftw...not.

I'm sorry but that video title is wrong. I don't consider that an American. Most Americans i know are actually nice to others even if they don't speak the same language that guy is just a fucking asshole. That guy deserves to be beaten and left at the side of the road. See these rocks see these rocks??? Hope they bashed his face in with some rocks.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some people just have to live up to the stereotypes that they "claim" to avoid.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of ladies in the bus, any decent guy would step in and break all his "rocks" off his dirty mouth.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    You know what amazes me most? That the people around her did not help her or hold him back. Seriously pathetic.

Ughh even tho I'm black this is why I tend to avoid the majority of them. Sadly this attitude seen here can be seen in a lot of them. I'm not saying all, but you should see how the N word gets black people going these days.