Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Humanity makes me weep like they didn't even help the person which in my honest opinion is the worst part about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He doesn't help peoples prejudices by falling right into some of the stereotypes.

Bet he feels awesome raging on some wee tiny woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    He is so lucky that no one with a backbone was there. Deport him to NORTH Korea.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Yes, there is such a Korean word and yes it has nothing whatsoever to do with racisim.

This video is several years old. I remember it caused a huge scandal in the Far East expat community. They were so embarassed for months, especially the (very very) few black people who are there. It was all over Youtube too.

EDIT: it is from 27 August 2011,

"The foreigner in question is 24 years old, an American, and an English teacher. The victim was 61. This went down around 11:10pm Saturday on the bus from Moran Station to Bundang. One of the bus passengers called 112 (Five-Oh), and the bus driver stopped the bus in front of a nearby police station, where the foreigner was arrested. After completing their preliminary investigation, the police let the alleged ruffian go, but plan to call him in again tomorrow for further investigation."

Source: http://www.rjkoehler.com/2011/08/29/...little-korean/
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2013-04-23 at 12:34 AM.

Is there any news article to go with this?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    look at all those korean guys with no spines. military training is required and yet none of those young guys has the guts to put that loudmouth in his place. k-pop and starcraft ftw...not.
    They're not used with shitheaded non-starcraft playing immigrants living among them and ruining their society. Everything was fine until this loud mouthed entitled asshole came along.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Bunch of ladies in the bus, any decent guy would step in and break all his "rocks" off his dirty mouth.
    That sounds like a stupid idea. What if he had a knife? Are you used to risking your life for pussy?
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-04-23 at 12:27 AM.

It reminds me of a story Indian co-worker told me one time.

He joined our company, and manager kept talking about "little-endian" at a meeting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endianness
    So he was wondering what the manager was talking about, thinking he's saying "little Indian" (and the person is short and skinny).

It's quite a funny story, since he waited until after the meeting and asked co-worker what it was all about, and gotten it straightened out.

The guy on the clip is crazy, you don't start fighting little old ladies on a bus in a foreign country.

I stand by what i said earlier and hope they decide to throw the guy in jail. He isn't an American just trash on Americas doorstep

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    That sounds like a stupid idea. What if he had a knife? Are you used to risking your life for pussy?
    Everyone should be willing to risk their life for justice. Nothing more than justice is needed, and the protection of the innocent from the wrongdoer is the purest form of justice.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Everyone should be willing to risk their life for justice. Nothing more than justice is needed.
    There are many ways to solve this without risking to get someone or even yourself hurt. Calling the police should be the first step. Not as some people say "Huh, if I were on that bus, I would've punched that motherfucker!"

No, no you wouldn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Huh, if I were on that bus, I would've punched that motherfucker!"

I probably wouldn't have gone that far but I would have definitely peeled the retard off of the korean guy.

Shame on him. Hope he got to site see Koreas prison facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Yes, there is a Korean word that sounds like that. The guy in that video was just your typical dumbass, blowhard, douchebag, etc.
    So... what is it?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many ways to solve this without risking to get someone or even yourself hurt. Calling the police should be the first step. Not as some people say "Huh, if I were on that bus, I would've punched that motherfucker!"

No, no you wouldn't.
    If he had a knife as you put forth, calling the police wouldn't help after he continued his assault on her potentially using it.

Do not assume everyone is like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Yes, there is such a Korean word and yes it has nothing whatsoever to do with racisim.

This video is several years old. I remember it caused a huge scandal in the Far East expat community. They were so embarassed for months, especially the (very very) few black people who are there. It was all over Youtube too.

EDIT: it is from 27 August 2011,

"The foreigner in question is 24 years old, an American, and an English teacher. The victim was 61. This went down around 11:10pm Saturday on the bus from Moran Station to Bundang. One of the bus passengers called 112 (Five-Oh), and the bus driver stopped the bus in front of a nearby police station, where the foreigner was arrested. After completing their preliminary investigation, the police let the alleged ruffian go, but plan to call him in again tomorrow for further investigation."

Source: http://www.rjkoehler.com/2011/08/29/...little-korean/
    How in the hell is a person like that a teacher, and even more so, in a country like South Korea?

Thug lyfe yo. These rocks dont lie, son.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was totally assault. You could do jailtime for that sort of thing in the US. The Korean police were being incredibly lenient by letting him go.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 12:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    How in the hell is a person like that a teacher, and even more so, in a country like South Korea?
    Well it's a pretty normal thing for people to go over to an Asian country and teach English for a year or two. It's a good way to explore a country without having to pay for it, and the major qualification is that you have to speak English fluently. It's not surprising that a few bad eggs slip through.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Can't watch the video at the moment, but "nigah" can be translated as roughly, "You".

So "nigah gah" means "you go".

10+ Year Old Account
    If I was this guy, I think that I'd die of embarassment if it was physically possible. Hell, I think I'd jack someone's car and drive right into a tree in an attempt to make everyone in the world, including myself, a little less stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    It's not surprising that a few bad eggs slip through.
    personally i don't think that this guy qualifies as a "bad egg"

he is a little on the fucking retarded side