Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Turn it into a PvP horde

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

I don't understand the point of having 2 of the same class on the same server (and faction), but ay whatever floats your boat~

But... Its a shaman... Not your son lol

Just realm x-fer to a free server. And since noone will be there you can feel like one of a kind

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't delete it if you still have room on the server it's on to make new characters.

I've got an 81 draenei hunter, 81 orc hunter, 85 draenei shaman and 90 pandaren (horde) shaman all on one server. Then I made a new hunter on another server and got it to 90.

I can't delete any of them anymore. I've just put too much time into each one that it would make me sad.

Don't get me wrong, I can see your reasoning. Once upon a time when my druid was still alliance and cap was 85 I decided I would level a new druid on horde instead of just faction changing the night elf. In the end, I got the horde druid to 74 before I ended up faction changing the 85 druid, and I deleted the 74 druid. I still kind of regret that.

Delete the Panda. Dwarves FTW!

I was in a similar position a few expansions back. I deleted a 60 Hunter and a 70 Warlock and then paid to server transfer my old 'vanilla' mains of the same classes that had previously been stuck on a different server, and as a different faction. I wanted my old character's pvp titles.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 druids (one lvl 90, the other lvl 89) both of which are purely for farming profs (skinner/miner; herber/miner). Only reason for that is that druids are superior for farming.

I have lvl'd toons to max lvl in previous expacs to help get guild achieves only to delete them once the achieves were attained. Those toons had served their purpose.

I have only deleted one max lvl toon that I regret, but I transferred my pally from another server to take it's place.

I would just keep both shamans until u need the extra character slot.

Deleted
    Spare the panda!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zhinjao/simple

They look amazing.

Ran into this dilemma years ago, prior to faction (and even server) transfers. Started fresh on a new server for BC and leveled up a second warrior. Left my vanilla warrior to basically rot, but could not delete him mainly because I had my old pvp title on him. Fast forward to Cata, and I end up faction AND server transferring my vanilla warrior to join a friend. Otherwise, my vanilla warrior would probably still be 60ish (I had dabbled on him some prior to the transfer but never took it seriously). Said warrior stands to be the toon I level in order to obtain the Double Agent achievement.

I can't bring myself to delete any toon I spend a significant amount of time on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    In the end, I got the horde druid to 74 before I ended up faction changing the 85 druid, and I deleted the 74 druid. I still kind of regret that.
    You can still get him back if you wanted just open a ticket and request to have him restored.

I'd personally keep him around until you either decide hes worth swapping off the server or until you're in dire need of a character slot but in the end its obviously upto you and how attached you feel to the little guy, if you have any fun memories with him and his leveling adventures, think about all the time you sat there behind him cheering him on as he grew stronger level by level, is it really worth pulling the plug? sentimental values can rank up there in importance.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    You can still get him back if you wanted just open a ticket and request to have him restored.
    Since you ignored 5 posts with it, here's another one.
    Explain why you need to delete him when you have 3 chars slot left and you only plan on lvling warr/priest ??? :P

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Since you ignored 5 posts with it, here's another one.
    Explain why you need to delete him when you have 3 chars slot left and you only plan on lvling warr/priest ??? :P
    I haven't addressed those posts because I've already stated that I'm keeping him. My reasoning though was that I don't like having unnecessary characters jumbling up my log in screen. Also, because I'm obviously not going to be playing him anymore.

---------- Post added 2013-04-23 at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    They look amazing.
    That's for damn sure! I'm wanting to get the 264 version of T10 with the shield from Sindragosa. Haven't really seen any shamans rocking T10 since transmog and T10 is probably my favorite tier across the board for almost all classes

Dwarves look terrible, as do their animations (more specifically, melee). If you delete one, make it the Dwarf, imo. Though I'd wait until you actually need that slot.

So I have two level 85 shamans. The first one is a dwarf shaman that I've had since Wrath. The second is a pandasham that I just got to level 85 an hour or so ago. I really, really wanted a pandaren shaman whenever MoP hit so I decided to level a new shaman rather than pay for a race change. It's sort of a shame to delete my shaman that I've had since Wrath, especially after paying for a race change to a dwarf in cata but I'd like to have the extra character slot. I know I wouldn't lose any mounts that I had obtained on my original shaman or anything so it's just a matter of personal attachment to my original shaman.

What should I do?
    Use ExtraSham as a tradeskill mule. Give him 2 tradeskills, level em to max, let him sit there and make stuff for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you already know the answer to your question.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I have two level 85 shamans. The first one is a dwarf shaman that I've had since Wrath. The second is a pandasham that I just got to level 85 an hour or so ago. I really, really wanted a pandaren shaman whenever MoP hit so I decided to level a new shaman rather than pay for a race change. It's sort of a shame to delete my shaman that I've had since Wrath, especially after paying for a race change to a dwarf in cata but I'd like to have the extra character slot. I know I wouldn't lose any mounts that I had obtained on my original shaman or anything so it's just a matter of personal attachment to my original shaman.

What should I do?
    Flip a coin. Heads is shaman 1, tails is shaman 2. If the coin lands heads and suddenly you want to do best 2 out of 3 you know shaman 2 was meant to be.

Dont delete him

Nine. Planning on leveling a warrior and a priest soon.
    Delete the Pandaren Shaman, and create a Pandaren Warrior or Priest.