Poll: Would you like a title with the faction or group you become exalted with?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As far as rep titles go I'm more than content with just my "The Beloved" title. More would be nice but at a certain point it'd just be useless clutter.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! I want one for shen'dralar!! Now that they've nerfed the insane to all hell since I got it. I need some sort of prestige!

I think more titles are always a good thing. Yes, there are a few that are my personal favourites, but everyone's different in that regard.

I'll admit, the people who grind rep as a matter of course would get slammed with dozens of titles, but if the interface allowed for a filtering system they wouldn't feel overloaded.
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazgrel View Post
    As someone who just collects achievements in general, most of them simply come with the territory.

I just want Slayer of Stupid, Incompetent and Disappointing Minions permanently. :P
    Yes, so badly. I mean, everyone that has ever killed a raid boss has pretty much killed a stupid, incompetent and disappointing minion XD

As for more exalted titles, I don't mind that idea at all. Mostly I just wish you could do the before name title, your name, then end name title. Firelord Bearfist of the Four winds... yes, I'd rock that. But the way I look at it, I just like different titles. I also wish there were ways to get less um 'honorable' titles sometimes. Like 'the betrayer' or 'the derp' or anything like that. Something that sounds kinda bad or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like the idea, mainly because I have a little bit of RP behind each character, dictated by title and transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I always wondered why isnt there a tittle/achievment for Hated reputations.
    Like 10 would reward with "Hated X" tittle
    20 would be "Renegade X"
    and 30 could be "X, one who takes shit from noone"
    That would give us reason to make rivers go red with blood of members of factions we dont really care about anymore.
    So perfect...

There should be an additional rank after Hatred, which is reached by completly evaporating the faction from existance by killing its members. Like, a complete genocide in Sporeggar. Damn, that would be cruel. Awards "the Maniac" title.

Bloodsail Admiral Lethey Alexandros's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    maybe if they where nice titles. I have tons of titles to choose from but the only one I care to display is "Crusader" I enjoyed my kingslayer title at 80 when it was relavent but once people started farming it, it losts its appeal as a reminder of the best wow expansion and the epic story involved. Now it just reminds me how easy arthas is. Destroyers end never felt that awsome to begin with cause i really didnt feel like i did much of anything in DS, I just watched green jesus blast deathwing out of the air.

Would love a friend of the grummels title for my priest named luckydo
    Nixs

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    So perfect...

There should be an additional rank after Hatred, which is reached by completly evaporating the faction from existance by killing its members. Like, a complete genocide in Sporeggar. Damn, that would be cruel. Awards "the Maniac" title.
    Despite it being quite pretensional i find myself amused with "X Bringer of black hope" Tittle.

I remember having like 1 title back in the burning crusade. "Of the shattered sun" and had to buy it for 1k only other title I could get was conqueror and I use that now. I don't mind having 1000 titles, but if they're super easy to get it's just lame imo.

Ediy: And I do think it's bad that we can get the firelord title. Makes as much sense as getting warchief title for killing garrosh next patch.
    Last edited by Baracuda; 2013-04-23 at 10:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    I remember having like 1 title back in the burning crusade. "Of the shattered sun" and had to buy it for 1k only other title I could get was conqueror and I use that now. I don't mind having 1000 titles, but if they're super easy to get it's just lame imo.

that's mainly why I enjoy and use the titles from LK raids, where the realm first got a unique title, as you said the more who have it the less unique it feels. its nice to be able to pick something that makes you stand out alittle.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't want a title for every single exalted faction. I think there are already too many titles, many of which are rather pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Mage I would love to have "of the Kirin Tor".
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds rather neat, but I'd rather have them implement race/class-unique titles. Like "of the Kirin Tor" being available only for mages. Maybe "Blademaster" for Warriors etc. But I would not mind this at all. The more things I can choose from to customize my characters (transmog/title/pets/hairstyle) the better!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt