Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    We found in our raids that larger models like taurens can't do it, and I had to time my rocket jump on my goblin to do it. Just jump up the bones onto the ledge and wallhug/strafe til you get to the corner, go around it, and then just jump off.

Deleted
    It ain't fixed.

Well, we tried it last night and had 7 successes, 3 chain-DC. I suspect in the future we'll just clear the trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I don't see the advantage, if one person fucks it up you're waiting 15 minutes for them to stop chain-dcing at which point you'd have been faster to simply clear the trash properly. People in LFR can't navigate the easy-mode durumu maze without dying, how the *bleep* do you expect them to pull the ji'kun jump off?
    It saves a boatload of time in Normal, where you don't have to worry about LFR people screwing it up. And if for whatever reason one or two of your people can't get it to work, you can use the Mass Rez trick I posted above to get those people over. Unless you can clear the Maegara->Ji-Kun trash in 90 seconds, this way is faster.

Note: I would not recommend trying this on LFR. People will do it wrong and it will be a pain in the ass.

Issues with chain-DC make you have to wait much longer than you'd take to do the trash. Especially when one of the tanks makes a mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chain DC can be fixed by removing those from group and waiting out the minute so that they're ejected from the instance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antarias View Post
    Chain DC can be fixed by removing those from group and waiting out the minute so that they're ejected from the instance
    Or you can just spam your backpedal (S) and jump button (Space) when you're on loading screen and you will get unstuck!

Quote Originally Posted by Role Unknown View Post
    Why is there even trash in LFR? Its bad enough i have to wait 30 mins to an hour as a dps, but then i have to tolerate trash that DOES NOT DROP ANYTHING...unlike normal and heroic.
    Kinda the epitome of what WoW has become these days. People want to stroll up to the easy bosses, without doing any effort, and then get carried through the boss to collect their 'rewards'.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Kinda the epitome of what WoW has become these days. People want to stroll up to the easy bosses, without doing any effort, and then get carried through the boss to collect their 'rewards'.
    If by rewards you mean bags of 26g, then yes, that's what people want. Spending 8-12 hours in LFR ques and groups every week is wearing a lot of people out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    If by rewards you mean bags of 26g, then yes, that's what people want. Spending 8-12 hours in LFR ques and groups every week is wearing a lot of people out.
    12 hours?

You can do all the wings in an evening -_- Clearing an ENTIRE raid in an evening? Sounds pretty good to me.

You can do all the wings in an evening if you get tank or healer queues on a Tuesday or Wednesday night. If you're trying for a Sunday/Monday LFR good luck getting even half a wing finished.

And I suspect he's including alts in his count. Myself, I haven't touched my alt since she hit 90.

I was able to do this once last night before trash. Was nice as a raid lead to get the platform setup with markers already down before everyone got there

Tried again afterwords, but failed to many times trying. Just ran the long way lol.

Once we finally got all 10 people onto Ji-kun platform:

Raid Leader: OKAY, let's do this. We CANNOT wipe.

Yay for one-shot. But yeah, the only guys that got stuck were the Night Elves. I'm not 100% sure, but I think our priest (and boomkin with Symbiosis) had to pull them through.

Our monk was trying it last night but couldn't get it to work, just ended up DCing.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    12 hours?

You can do all the wings in an evening -_- Clearing an ENTIRE raid in an evening? Sounds pretty good to me.
    as a healer, maybe as a tank.

but as a dps on a weekend? not a chance. you sit in que 45-50 minutes only to be ported before final boss or whatever, so when (if) yo ufinish, you gotta reque for another 50 minutes for the same part. it can easily take whole day for a dps, even on wednesday this week, i started early, like 9:30 AM and finished at 5 PM

Quote Originally Posted by paulleedot View Post
    Raid Leader: OKAY, let's do this. We CANNOT wipe.
    Or if you do wipe, just have someone who is good at doing this jump come back solo and mass rez.

Deleted
    just did it on lfr, still works.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    12 hours?

8 hours as a DPS including wait times is a generous estimation even for reset day. I'd love to get a crack of your LFR queues/groups if you can expect to clear all four wings in an evening.

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    8 hours as a DPS including wait times is a generous estimation even for reset day. I'd love to get a crack of your LFR queues/groups if you can expect to clear all four wings in an evening.
    One of the benefits of being in a 25 man guild. 15-20 of us queue up Wednesday evening, we're done with all 4 parts in under two hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    It works stil. Did try it today..but they made it a little harder too do.

<snip>

Warning: Please don't post pictures of exploits. -Azshira
    Last edited by Azshira; 2013-04-28 at 08:19 AM.
    Don't sweat the details!!!