Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    i woudl advise against this because it can bug out where you are stuck in the floor and get chain dc'd ...i had to spam spacebar at log on just to get out of it...but it lagged so hard i ended up in Lei Shen's Room.

No they die because it's boring as fuck and not fun at all. It's not awesome. It's shitty trash that can kill you if you don't put your full attention on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Snail gauntlet makes me lol. I enjoy it. Don't blame Blizzard on this.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I can confirm that this trick has been hotfixed. SWIM used this method all last night, but today you get teleported before you can reach the edge of the waterfall.

Hotfixed for Europe at least, you get ported back.

I know I shouldn't be sad about it, but I am really. Would have been nice if Blizzard could compensate in reducing the ridiculous amount of thrash, but ah well.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 02:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    Gastropod gauntlet is awesome. The only people who would want to skip are those who die in it every time. And they die because they are terrible.
    Hardly, honestly. I want to skip it cause I don't particulalry enjoy watching another moron die and wasting time ressing them. That thrash takes forever with LFR.

However, on our regular runs it can be quite fun. Pull snail, pull 2 spiders, and put on your best trollface.

Deleted
    Did this with my guild and 5 of the raid couldnt log in for like 30mins, what a timer saver that skip is!
    but yeah its hotfixed tested it today, you will get ported back

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    I know I shouldn't be sad about it, but I am really. Would have been nice if Blizzard could compensate in reducing the ridiculous amount of thrash, but ah well.
    That trash is really not a big deal, and it does provide an opportunity to get another beer.

Quote Originally Posted by hitandruntactic View Post
    No, they die because they are terrible. Gastropod is easy to avoid. If your attention is lacking don't queue for LFR or raid period.
    The snail doesn't follow "rules" that any trash mob I can remember in 3-4 years does. Is there some other trash mob that just "eats" you?

In general, people are not expecting to die instantly when a mob comes within 1-2 yards of them. Yes, it's easy to avoid. However, people are not used to having to avoid proximity with mobs in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    The snail doesn't follow "rules" that any trash mob I can remember in 3-4 years does. Is there some other trash mob that just "eats" you?

In general, people are not expecting to die instantly when a mob comes within 1-2 yards of them. Yes, it's easy to avoid. However, people are not used to having to avoid proximity with mobs in WoW.
    Blobs after Patchwerk ? Probably a few others i'm not remembering.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Hotfixed for Europe at least, you get ported back.

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 02:40 AM ----------

Hardly, honestly. I want to skip it cause I don't particulalry enjoy watching another moron die and wasting time ressing them. That thrash takes forever with LFR.

However, on our regular runs it can be quite fun. Pull snail, pull 2 spiders, and put on your best trollface.
    When did you attempt this? Cause a few days ago, we skipped it. Think it was last Wednesday. We did get ported, but then we figured out, that we could kinda run into the wall, druids could use Displacer Beast and our Lock got past with the wall trick. Then we just summoned the rest. But not sure if it's been completely fixed though.

Quote Originally Posted by madrox View Post
    8 hours as a DPS including wait times is a generous estimation even for reset day. I'd love to get a crack of your LFR queues/groups if you can expect to clear all four wings in an evening.
    Yes, there's usually about 4 hours of waiting--maybe 3 if you're lucky. Has to take another 4 hours to clear, unless you decide to do the last boss, where the 10-12 hour estimate begins to sound about right.

I don't think this trash is worth skipping particularly with an exploit. Mind you, if I could skip the bridge boss, I'd be all for that. It boggles the mind, it defies common sense, that they haven't nerfed that yet. The trash here is particularly awful and they deserve all the hate they get for it. IF they are going to have all this trash the very least they could do is up the trash drop rate for bosses past the first one.

Skipping Ji-Kun trash is an awesome trick... if you don't mind having half of your raid disconnect and not be able to log back in.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    AQ40 slime trash. They can also just "eat" you (which is also 1-shot for melee).

Deleted
    As I said, we did it less than a week ago. If it's been fixed in the mean time, then w/e. Avoiding death isn't hard, as long as you open your eyes and don't pull everything at the same time tbh.

So... it has been fixed for sure?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread popped up last Tuesday and we were able to skip just fine when we got to him that night.