Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Demonology. I play destro and afflic to an acceptable level but I have tried many times to go demo for pvp and/or pve but I just don't get it as a spec. Don't know why, even at the start of MoP when it was supposedly OP I couldn't make it work, couldn't do anything but get ran over in PVP when every other demo lock was godlike.

I also have not had a healing spec since Wrath. I could probably do it if I tried, but no interest.

Warlock and DPS DK's. I dunno what it is about those two that I just can't wrap my head around

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Melee. I simply can't play any of them well at all.

Melee I do well with, not made much headway in leveling a DK, mostly out of lack of interest. I main as a Prot/Ret Paladin, have since TBC.
    Ranged, no problem. I did a Balance Druid in WotLK, also got a Warlock that has been one spec or another since WotLK too (Destro right now). Played a Hunter all throughout Classic (progression raiding).
    Healing... that would be my weak spot, between no interest and no experience.
    Tanking I generally enjoy, cause the idea that people might look to me for WHAT to do, is both appealing and hopeful in that they will listen too.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dot Classes, Priest, Lock, Boomkin etc. Can't stand them.

I can't play melee. >.> I just derp.

(hunter is my main)

Deleted
    I haven't actually played all classes yet, but I just don't like pet classes. Tho I never really gave them I shot, I can't stand multitasking in some games. In games like starcraft I don't mind, but some games like WoW just have this "control just your main character" style for me.

I can play at least one specc from each class decently, but I've never really healed so I guess you can say that's my weak spot, and I'm totally fine with that.

No I can play pretty much everything. Then again I'm a perfectionist. I refuse to play some classes though, because I don't like them
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by link4117 View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem where there's just one class or spec that you cannot play well? I've always considered myself a decent player, but every expansion there is one class I just can't play right. I can play the other classes and do just fine too. Part of the problem probably is that I play a whole bunch of classes. I'm the person in the guild who always fills in for whatever we're missing.
    Still it baffles me that there's always just one class I can't get used to.

This expansion it's warlock. Even though they're supposed to be awesome dps and face roll, I cannot for the life of me put out good numbers. It's not for lack of effort either. I read the guides and look at my logs and compare them and all. I just cannot play my lock.

In Cata, I sucked as a warrior. My dps was complete shit. My gear was pretty good, but I just couldn't achieve the dps numbers I should have been able too.

Wrath, my paladin sucked. I sucked at tanking with it for whatever reason. I had very good ret gear thanks to alt runs and was always dead last dps. Even healing I sucked. I was basically dead weight in raids whenever I brought my paladin.

TBC was my hunter. One button macro and I was supposed to own. I think this one was just because I was bored and never really felt like putting any effort into it.
    Not one class or spec, but melee.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think OP should be more specific... knowing you class, imo... is being able to get 2500 arena rating with that particular class. Or at least demonstrate that you know how to utilize every ability and how to properly counter other classes based on their spec and playstyle. To those that think knowing your class is going into a raid and performing decent, you're highly mistaken. If that were the case, than most people would be good with all the classes, but it takes a real skilled player to know every class inside and out... but that's why the best players are found at high end PvP (not so much anymore since PvP is horrid).
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    DK. I probably _could_ if I really tried? But I just can't seem to scrounge up enough interest in trying to get past 70, so I suck for a few levels and then quit.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Unholy DKs, I'm just terrible at it.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    I think OP should be more specific... knowing you class, imo... is being able to get 2500 arena rating with that particular class. Or at least demonstrate that you know how to utilize every ability and how to properly counter other classes based on their spec and playstyle. To those that think knowing your class is going into a raid and performing decent, you're highly mistaken. If that were the case, than most people would be good with all the classes, but it takes a real skilled player to know every class inside and out... but that's why the best players are found at high end PvP (not so much anymore since PvP is horrid).
    But he wasn't asking if you're highly skilled in each class. He's just asking if there's any classes that you can't play correctly no matter how hard you try.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    Anything other than a fire mage.
    On the contrary, I find it hard to play luck based classes. Even when I had tried fire at end of Cata in LFR DS, I could never get the spec to work for me.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cata I had serious problems with assa/sub rogues and frost/blood DKs. I always seem to think i'm missing ways to optimize DPS or survivability.

In MoP i have no problems so far, although I have a feeling I'll suck hard when I play my lowbie Blood DK again.

dps classes in general. I'm a killer tank but when i go do dps classes/specs, it's middle of the pack at best, even with good gear. Maybe it's because as a tank i've trained myself to hold back cooldowns for emergencies where dps classes are pretty much supposed to burn them whenever possible. (not sure if that's true, just guessing at what the problem is.)

Druids. Every time I've tried leveling one it's gotten to around level 20, and then my secret subconscious herpaderpderp mode takes over and I just can't deal anymore.

Melee. ESPECIALLY any kind of tank. God, that was a humiliating experience. But in general I struggle with melee. I have a hard time seeing what's going on and get tunnel vision very easily. With my ranged characters I can take in the whole field and the cast bar gives me a second to think. I do worlds better that way.

"There is a thin, semantic line separating weird and beautiful. And that line is covered in jellyfish." - Welcome to Night Vale.