Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    In point of fact, it is not illegal in the entire United States. There are several states where it is legal, and the Defense of Marriage Act is likely to be repealed as unconstitutional soon.
    When sent to the federal level it isnt recognized much like weeds legality.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Comparing gay marriage to weed legality? There went your credibility.

There's a large difference. Weed is a Schedule I Narcotic. It is in fact illegal on a federal level. Same Sex Marriage is not illegal, it's just not recognized, there is no law against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    There's a large difference. Weed is a Schedule I Narcotic. It is in fact illegal on a federal level. Same Sex Marriage is not illegal, it's just not recognized, there is no law against it.
    We both used the term recognized, what exactly is your disagreement?

You are correct actually. The federal government does not have to recognize same sex marriages. You know, except for in the military where it totally does. The Defense of Marriage Act expressly violates full faith and credit, which is why it has been challenged and is likely to be overturned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, I was hoping some states would stay normal.

(No offence)

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that it is illegal in the united states under federal law is my poll. Keep using your 100 sample size from a bath house to get skewed data.
    Well, if we're not giving a shit about what people actually want and tossing this whole republic we have aside, I suppose you won't care if the law is deemed unconstitutional.

---------- Post added 2013-04-24 at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post

(No offence)
    You don't get to wipe away an offensive statement with "no offense."

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    You are correct actually. The federal government does not have to recognize same sex marriages. You know, except for in the military where it totally does. The Defense of Marriage Act expressly violates full faith and credit, which is why it has been challenged and is likely to be overturned.
    Never heard of gay marriage being legal in the military. Are you thinking about prisons?

Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post

(No offence)
    Yea, gay people can't have rights because they aren't normal. Please don't take offense to that, gay folks.

We both used the term recognized, what exactly is your disagreement?
    My disagreement is the comparing of something that is illegal to something that is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Might get taken to the Supreme Court and force a legal showdown that leads to Federal legalization.
    Federal can't pass selective laws for states.

Never heard of gay marriage being legal in the military. Are you thinking about prisons?
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/12/us...fits.html?_r=0

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    No!. Never!
    your response tells us all we really need to know about you. You are close minded and ignore the rights of others even though it has no impact on you or your way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    your response tells us all we really need to know about you. You are close minded and ignore the rights of others even though it has no impact on you or your way of life.
    i think he was joking (i hope)
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I applaud this. As a straight man, I will never EVER understand how a man would prefer a penis in the butt over a beautiful woman with soft boobies and a delicious cherry pie. And no....I don't give a shit if I get banned for this. I rarely post anyways and visit mostly for any WoW updates. Keep it up chadwix. Holding your own against this pro gay marriage onslaught is rather impressive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Åmbulance View Post
    Comparing gay marriage to weed legality? There went your credibility.
    No, he lost his credibility when he failed to understand how statistics are used.

Sounds more a civil union with benefits, the author added doma and speculated upon it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauronxyz View Post
    I applaud this. As a straight man, I will never EVER understand how a man would prefer a penis in the butt over a beautiful woman with soft boobies and a delicious cherry pie. And no....I don't give a shit if I get banned for this. I rarely post anyways and visit mostly for any WoW updates. Keep it up chadwix. Holding your own against this pro gay marriage onslaught is rather impressive.
    It's actually rather sad, as he has no basis to oppose it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you don't understand how they feel doesn't make it wrong. Applauding a ignorant person for refusing to understand how he was represented by a statistical sample size makes you just as ignorant.

So your not understanding sex means nobody should be okay with gay people?

The funniest part of your stupidity is the fact that there are plenty of straight men who actually enjoy anal play during sex with their girlfriends/wives. They call it the a-spot for a reason.