Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by looz View Post
    Because you pick on locks.
    saw what you did there..

Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    because rogues are beyond a basic level of OP atm and seem to have been buffed to god mode. Dying inside stuns is not fun or balanced
    If this is true then it's just like the old vanilla days of stunlocks... I didn't pvp & I even had fun doing it. And we were pretty hated in those days as well. :P

easiest way to deal with these people is to simply point out the logical fallacies in their argument, it usually shuts them up. It is not worth conversing with them beyond that as it usually diffuses the situation.

As far as I'm concerned rogue is the only class that takes skill in this game and it annoys the hell out of faggots that they can outgear a rogue and still be completely outplayed, which isn't the case on any other class anymore. Faggots want to roll around in their raid gear and retarded prot spec and kill people spamming 2 buttons, so they hate skilled rogues.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-04-26 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    As far as I'm concerned rogue is the only class that takes skill in this game and it annoys the hell out of faggots that they can outgear a rogue and still be completely outplayed, which isn't the case on any other class anymore. Faggots want to roll around in their raid gear and retarded prot spec and kill people spamming 2 buttons, so they hate skilled rogues.
    I lol'd, it's not even all untrue.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as no one likes seeing rogue abilities copied to other classes, there isn't much hope of this thread producing a good reason for why, or interesting discussion, but rather being a bed for people to spam and insult each other across class lines, so I'm going to go ahead and close it.

I'd like to note as well that the tone of the thread title and OP doesn't suggest there's room for discussion of whether or not rogues are being picked on - and this will naturally polarize responses to pro-rogue and anti-rogue; it's simply not a good way to start a thread you want to have a serious discussion in. Posing the question of whether or not too much of the rogue's toolkit has been used by other classes and why that is would be a much easier way to generate discussion on the topic, rather than platitudes for or against rogues.