How to play my pc rip torrent game?

I downloaded a pc game as a torrent for the first time yesterday. I'm having a problem getting it going though. It was a pc rip version of bioshock infinite. Theres a file with the word install in it but its a .vdf file and 7 zip can't open it and I don't know what to do with it. I checked the other folders and it didn't look like there was anything in there to start the install or open the game. Any experienced torrent pc game users know how to open this thing?

pretty sure this kind of thread isnt aloud here, ask around on the torrent site would imagine theres a guide or info on it

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this will get locked shortly. If you aren't sure how to do that stuff, might be best not to dabble in it.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not discuss pirating here.