Deleted

Enhancement shaman pvp help

Hello guys,

I'm having a question regarding enhancement pvp, i just started playing it.
    Hope you can help me, even it's a noob question.

1. What skills do you use to do damage?
    2. what skills do you use to break lose of cc other then trinket?
    3. what skills do you use to cc?

thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistiq25 View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm having a question regarding enhancement pvp, i just started playing it.
    Hope you can help me, even it's a noob question.

1. What skills do you use to do damage?
    2. what skills do you use to break lose of cc other then trinket?
    3. what skills do you use to cc?

thanks in advance
    Press P ingame.

If you're in a deep freeze(or another similar move), you can use shamanistic rage (providing you have the glyph) to dispell it from yourself. You also have a tremor totem to dispell fears from yourself and party members.

You can take rooting totem to root people if you're taking too much Melee damage, you can use capacitor totem to stun people and use the talent that allows you to move your totems to target people that are fleeing from it. You can use (an air totem whose name that escapes my mind) to eat a single spell coming for you. Very good against a destruction warlock when you can't wind shear his chaos bolt. Of course, you can use your Maelstrom proc to instant-cast hex too.

You can use spirit walk to break roots and slows like frost nova and concussive shot.

Your main moves are Stormstrike and Lava Lash, combined with your elemental shocks, unleash elements and Lightning Bolt (only on maelstrom weapon procs). Elemental blast also works in place of LB.
    Last edited by alexday14; 2013-04-25 at 07:05 AM.

slime

15+ Year Old Account
    you can also take Primal elementalist talent for 20% dmg reduction from earth elemental + 4 sec stun, and some extra burst from fire elemental its really handy expecially that they are attacking even when you are stuned or controled
    also dont forget that you can use stromstrike, ascendance and instantly stormblast its really good burst if timed right may win the match for you
    beside that what Alexday14 sayed more or less
    one thing i would change is freezing power + frost shock instead of earthgrab totem

we dont have any real defense against high burst teams, so be prepared to lose alot with them, expecially if you dont play with some class that can throw defensive cd on you, like pala for instance, or control the enemies like mage or rogue
    Last edited by kosajk; 2013-04-25 at 05:42 PM.

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"