Make charms of good forture account bound PLZ !!!!

I'm fully capped with elder's on my main, but i still need to grind lesser charms on each and every alt in order to have an extra bonus roll during lfr's.... just ridiculous...

why can't i donate those with my alts????

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We can't do anything about it however you can suggest it on their forums OP :P but yes I'll agree account bound charms would be nice oh and know this from 90 to 50 now in terms of getting your daily runes of fate so that's nice actually.

Because they are not Bind to Account

With the most recent hotfix it was reduced by almost 50% (from 90 -> 50 lesser charms required). That's 2 days of doing the ToT dailys.

You even said yourself it is "bonus" roll, why should that character get a "Bonus" if he hasnt done anything for it?

look, i understand they wanna make gearing up our main very challenging. But, why do i need to grind dailies and faction rep for each and every alt i have??? I have 8 alts. Why can't we have all our currencies account bound????? Let me decide how to spend my hard earned currencies...

they could easily hotfix it now... mop has been released a while now
    Last edited by rogas; 2013-04-24 at 12:27 PM.

Yeah, that would be nice. I have maybe 2000 lesser on my main and like 3 on my alt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Because they are not Bind to Account

With the most recent hotfix it was reduced by almost 50% (from 90 -> 50 lesser charms required). That's 2 days of doing the ToT dailys.

You even said yourself it is "bonus" roll, why should that character get a "Bonus" if he hasnt done anything for it?
    it's even easier than that. just farm critters in orgrimmar or stormwind for 20-30 minutes with 3 level 6 beasts. you oneshot them and get a few charms every few pet battles.

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    look, i understand they wanna make gearing up our main very challenging. But, why do i need to grind dailies and faction rep for each and every alt i have??? I have 8 alts. Why can't we have all our currencies account bound????? Let me decide how to spend my hard earned currencies...

they could easily hotfix it now... mop has been released a while now
    It isn't very challenging, and that isn't what they are trying to achieve. There are other ways to get Lesser charms (look at Scrooge's post) and 50 charms a week is hardly "grinding"

THis twitter post from GC is my best answer to your question: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...37528862302210