Thread: Weapons curse

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffon23 View Post
    That's pretty much my Alliance Rogue. Been raiding since the begining of the expansion, only missed maybe 1 or 2 boss kills, did raid finder every week, multiple times for extra coin loots and he's STILL to this day using the normal Stone Guard dagger and the Winterveil Tree dagger. I was really hoping it was just a fluke but now going through it again on my new Horde Rogue is really getting frustrating...
    I WIN!

Been using all my coins up on StoneGuard when that came out, then LeiShi since he came out (which I still run everyother day or so just in case) and now I'm using all my Throne coins on Megara dagger or Qon dagger. Qon I can chain run at least now.

I'm using the LFR Stone guard dagger... and a 463 dungeon dagger still. HORENDOUS RNG luck has practically crippled my DPS this entire expac. i know it's massively unlucky, but its still possible as I'm proof. So when people moan in Raid/guild chat about items not dropping, they get a lot of rage.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

get the malevolent daggers from pvp.

also, you said you've only been 90 for a week. that's just bad rng luck, give it a few weeks at least.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I WIN!

Been using all my coins up on StoneGuard when that came out, then LeiShi since he came out (which I still run everyother day or so just in case) and now I'm using all my Throne coins on Megara dagger or Qon dagger. Qon I can chain run at least now.

I'm using the LFR Stone guard dagger... and a 463 dungeon dagger still. HORENDOUS RNG luck has practically crippled my DPS this entire expac. i know it's massively unlucky, but its still possible as I'm proof. So when people moan in Raid/guild chat about items not dropping, they get a lot of rage.
    I would have thought that when ToT came out, you would at least have had the foresight to start trying to get the 498 weapons in case your luck continued... could have had 2 of them a couple weeks ago with hardly any effort.

I mean unless your rogue is an alt where I can see you wouldnt care enough probably, but your post didn't make it sound like you were having problems gearing an alt.

I went from release to a couple weeks ago without seeing a single dagger of any ilvl drop ever. Hell, I still haven't seen one, I just finally had enough honor to buy the 470's so I could finally be free of Combat.