Thread: Gaytalk...

Deleted

Gaytalk...

Hi! i am a straight male at 23,i could be considered a liberal in social and political matters(not economical though that's irrelevant), i have voted for the radical left in the past and i have nothing against homosexuals except one arguement

How selfish can you be?

in case you didn't notice parts of earth will soon be unhospitable for mamals due to the destruction of the enviroment we cause, and the western economies are going so badly that what we call a western democracy might go extinct in the next century,facism is rising across EU and the republicans are adopting dangerous beliefs in the US,you fight for your rights but in the future there might not be no rights at all if we do not prevent what is to come
    and no this is no conspiracy theory,already our universities,scientists and scholars of all sorts have identified the problem and are trying to act,i'm sick for hearing about anti-fascist gatherings and about professors of social and political science giving lectures about the rise of the far right,if you are a student such a university you probably have noticed the increased interest in the topic

and you bother talking about gay marriage? try imagining your life with far right and neonazi parties at 30%,you'll be their first victims along with the immigrants,in my country neonazis are at 7% already and when i hear people talking about gay marriage i tell them that they're idiots,they ask me are you conservative? and i say ofc not but you're an idiot to provoce the conservatives to go even more to the right,you're the one they'll hang from the balls

i think you are right,you should be allowed to marry anyone you want,but allow me to say that i don't give a fuck about if you can,i have better things to do and so have you

besides you can live with anyone you want and do anything you want with him and marriage has it's roots in religion which thinks you're some sort of abominations in case you didn't notice,so why would you want to get married in the first place? are you sure you aren't just doing it to piss the conservatives off?

i'll probably hear bs about how i'm secretely homophobic or conservative or that the future is all bright and liberal(you don't read the news much often if that's what you think,try making a search for the far right and it's connection with the financial crisis and the immigrants)

you're a minority and democracy is the dictatorship of the majority...honestly i do not understand what are you trying to acomplish...you'll never be accepted by religious people,by conservative people,by right wing peple the rest accept you anyways so why are you trying to force your pressence upon them?

hey you only yolo once...so why be concerned about what others do sexually?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because human society can't do more than one thing at a time? You think people should have to ignore injustices and things that are important to them just because there are other important things too?

Your signature is interesting.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    These threads aren't allowed broski.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vassilisz View Post
    so why would you want to get married in the first place? are you sure you aren't just doing it to piss the conservatives off?
    I'm pretty sure that's not why

Selfish?! Oh my I never knew Governments could only work on "one" issue at a time. I never knew that simply wanting the right to marry was selfish? How in the fuck is this Selfish?!!!!!!!

Is it sooooo difficult?

Oh boy, this thread is going to go places.

Deleted
    Gay marriage is the most important thing bro.

He's a troll, says so right in his signature.

It's called having an opinion and sticking to it? Sure other topics are much more pressing - I totally agree. Infact I'm tired off the hole gay thing, but one thing at a time. Atleast the gaything is not sensational news, or to radical anymore, getting pretty normal from my POV?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

i think you are right,you should be allowed to marry anyone you want,but allow me to say that i don't give a fuck about if you can,i have better things to do and so have you
    So is this the argument you'd use during the fight for interracial marriage? "There's more important things than equal rights."

Quote Originally Posted by vassilisz View Post
    How selfish can you be?
    lol Sure...they're the ones being selfish. "It's not important to me, so why should it be important to you?"

Deleted
    ./facepalm.
    Well, to start of, lets all stop this country completely, and send all the people who make our laws to Libya. I think this would be the best way to go about things with your line of thought. Am I correct? They should have a whale of a time over there, and they will be wanted, seeing as you know, we cant work on our countries issues. Cause that's immoral. Because some place 5000 miles away is doing stuff we think is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    It's called having an opinion and sticking to it? Sure other topics are much more pressing - I totally agree. Infact I'm tired off the hole gay thing, but one thing at a time. Atleast the gaything is not sensational news, or to radical anymore, getting pretty normal from my POV?
    I am sick of the gay thing too, it shouldn't be "this" hard to get equal rights because I'm gay. We shouldn't have to fight so much and have to fight to be heard so much just so we can have equal rights, but we have to because the world isn't equal and is rife with bigotry and ignorance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry um what? Most of the gays are accepted, all they need is 51%, we try to protect our minorities.

The only thing that bothers me about gays/etc. is how companies handles them, like I think I saw on netflix that they had their own subgenre or something. Gays want to be treated the same, they do not want them to be categorized.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    i think you are right,you should be allowed to marry anyone you want,but allow me to say that i don't give a fuck about if you can,i have better things to do
    good then we are all in agreement, homosexuals can get married and you can move on with your life <3

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing this as this is a forbidden topic on these forums.