Lei Shen WoL wonky logs

How do you properly log this encounter. Week after week, WoL splits the data.

It places early phases of successful kills into a failure log. And only logs the very last phase as the kill attempt.

I see other other WoL with full, intact logs.

Link to tonight's WoL --- http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/8iou7pc561am1prw/

Any suggestions?

Deleted
    As far as ive heard. Dont wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Alekon View Post
    As far as ive heard. Dont wipe
    Incorrect. There are parses that are complete that people have wiped on.

Link to the parse: Parse

I personally have no idea, I even went through the actual logs manually and the numbers are there they just for some reason refuse to import into WoL. I've both live parsed and logged manually.

My only guess is that there is a minimum damage threshold that we're not meeting since it always splits in the same place, between 2nd transition and P3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanthet View Post
    My only guess is that there is a minimum damage threshold that we're not meeting since it always splits in the same place, between 2nd transition and P3.
    Happens to us too. We assume it's because nobody tries to do damage to Lei Shen during the second transition and that the phase is taking too long for logs to register that the encounter is still ongoing if there aren't damage events on boss.

Deleted
    it's something else. you need to change your combat logging range through a console command, apparently that works. because the arena is so big and you are spreading out during the transition phases, it's possible that the person who is logging is out of range of any players that are affected by the debuffs, so it sees at least a 45-50 second stretch where no damage comes in or out on the targets in range. it assumes that this is because of a wipe and only views phase 3 as a successful attempt. I don't know the command from the top of my head and i'm not 100% sure it'll fix it, but it's the best guess i have.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    it's something else. you need to change your combat logging range through a console command, apparently that works. because the arena is so big and you are spreading out during the transition phases, it's possible that the person who is logging is out of range of any players that are affected by the debuffs, so it sees at least a 45-50 second stretch where no damage comes in or out on the targets in range. it assumes that this is because of a wipe and only views phase 3 as a successful attempt. I don't know the command from the top of my head and i'm not 100% sure it'll fix it, but it's the best guess i have.
    I did hear of something similar. Though I'm not entierly sure it would fix it, considdering my actual log itself has all the information in it, even from the people across the platform from me. There's about 199 lines of logs that's just not ending up on WoL.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    No idea at all but for some reason all our logs on Lei Shen show that the fight was 1:40 minutes long, been like that for weeks. Don't know why. I think it's something wrong or wonky with how WOL parses that fight.