Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    I can't believe I'm saying this...but I actually agree with Jaylock here. Having flying in Cata, to me, made it...boring. There really was no 'danger' feeling when leveling. The only area that's an exception was Vash. And when the poster that Jaylock is quoting here says that being on the ground is old school, etc, that person should definitely look at MMOs now that are not WoW. Some don't have mounts! And if they did, there is no flying.
    To me, honestly, leveling hasn't had any danger since they took out group quests that required elites be killed. I remember back in TBC doing the group quests in outlands. You actually needed some help with them if you did them at the appropriate level. Now every quest is pretty much just a faceroll. I'd rather just be able to fly around and get it done myself, but everyone is different in how they enjoy the game so I'm not gonna speak for them saying that it should be one way or the other.

Not being able to fly until lvl 90 added nothing for me. I'll go even further and tell you that only after I got to 90 and was able to fly in Pandaria I saw all neat little things that were out there.
    I started a little late with the game, so when I got to level 60 I could fly immediately in Outland so can't tell you much about that. In Northrend I had to wait to level 77, but when I could fly I did. Until that moment I didn't really think much of the continent, but being able to put everything into perspective from a little up in the air I found all kinds of nice places. Blizzard saying that you enjoy the world much more when you walk through it isn't true for me.

And I'll reinforce this again
    Don't use flying mounts if you don't want to. Nobody forces you to fly from the Shrine to Heart of Fear, you can just as easily walk there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course flying should be allowed, after whatever level cap it might be.
    I think BC, WotLK and MoP did it good with no flying before cap, that way you get to see most of the content in the zones.

If for whatever reason they would not allow flying mounts, they should remove ground mounts and flight paths aswell.

it kinda felt annoying to pay 90 level to learn to "Fly" again. I mean.. what the fuck is this "I forget how to fly! Oh wait, i remembered now!"

I think it is humorous that you ask for opinions and then insult people who don't agree with you, but then again that is your MO. 0/10.

It is tiring being FORCED to trudge along on the ground until you reach some point specified by blizz as "ok to fly now". Just another one of their artificial content slowers imo.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP