Poll: guilmon versus charizard

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Guilmon versus Charizard

guilmon can use all cards but cannot digivolve so yes he can fly, charizard can use all moves he is capable of in the anime and games, charizard and guilmon are both fire types, fight takes place in the human world, both have partners so neither are feral. no calumon powerups
    Last edited by Immitis; 2013-05-09 at 08:26 PM.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Kinda unfair using a fully evolved Pokemon vs. a Rookie level digimon. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Kinda unfair using a fully evolved Pokemon vs. a Rookie level digimon. Just saying.
    well digimon tend to be much stronger than pokemon. most pokemon could handle a champion at most
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Let me just start by saying the poll made me chuckle, so thank you for that

Next, this would be no competition because Charizard is amazing. Guilmon is scrappy and stronger than his smallish frame suggests but in the end Charizard's raw power would be too much.

the plural of rattata is rattatae
    Last edited by Yakushi; 2013-05-09 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Let me just start by saying the poll made me chuckle, so thank you for that

Next, this would be no competition because Charizard is amazing. Guilmon is scrappy and stronger than his smallish frame suggests but in the end Charizard's raw power would be too much.
    yeah i think in the end charizard would win but guilmon would put up a good fight.

charizard is bigger than guilmon but guilmon is alot faster, i think they are about equal in physical strength but charizard overpowers him with his powers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi View Post
    the plural of rattata is rattatae
    Youngster Joey disagrees.

If Guilmon was Growlmon he'd win, if he was WarGrowlmon he'd tear Charizard apart, and that's without mentioning Gallantmon.

Digimons are generally stronger, but as Rookies they're generally quite weak. Though Guilmon is the exception, as he is usually ranked on power with other Champions like Gargomon. A fair match up, but I feel that Charizard has this if Guilmon is not allowed to Digivolve.

A really interesting match-up would be Greymon vs Charizard, each the most popular in their series, and both are quite evenly matched (though I do think Greymon would win.)

Thanks for re-igniting my Digi-spirit btw, quite some time since I associated myself with Digimon.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-05-09 at 09:41 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    If Guilmon was Growlmon he'd win, if he was WarGrowlmon he'd tear Charizard apart, and that's without mentioning Gallantmon.
    I still think Megidramon is stronger than Gallantmon. A shame it's uncontrolable.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 11:43 PM ----------

Thanks for re-igniting my Digi-spirit btw, quite some time since I associated myself with Digimon.
    Digimon is my childhood, and it will always be the best cartoon for me. I loved that show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charizard wins because Charizard is Charizard, regardless of digivolution

i feel like a geek now

i hope you're proud of yourself

Digimon is my childhood, and it will always be the best cartoon for me. I loved that show.
    Digimon Adventure, the first one, was really amazing, and the sole building stone of action cartoons in my childhood. Looking at it now, it's more of a guilty pleasure, the animation isn't too good (except for in episode 21 Home Away From Home I think it's called, which for some reason had movie quality animation,) and it has a couple of cheesy jokes in the dub, but I still think the story holds up very well, it's very innovative, especially with how they handle the different speed of time between the two worlds, and overall it's just great, simply because of the story and memorable characters like Tentomon. Don't really dig Adventure 02, I think it put down the original Digi-destined and their Digimons too much and gave way too much praise to the new guys, and never really got that much into Tamers, experienced that generation of Digimon through video games. After that I no longer followed Digimon, and haven't made an effort to do so outside of video games like Rumble Arena 2, Digimon World DS, and Digimon World: Re-Digitize (which has just gotten an english trademark for the 3DS btw.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Charizard, I have no idea who Guilmon is.

My Rattata would eat your Digimon then your Charizard.

I vote for my Charizard though.

Digimons are generally stronger, but as Rookies they're generally quite weak. Though Guilmon is the exception, as he is usually ranked on power with other Champions like Gargomon. A fair match up, but I feel that Charizard has this if Guilmon is not allowed to Digivolve.

A really interesting match-up would be Greymon vs Charizard, each the most popular in their series, and both are quite evenly matched (though I do think Greymon would win.)

i think it would be alot harder to judge a greymon versus charizard fight since greymons tend to vary in size from the very huge to slightly bigger than charizard would be.

and for those interested in digimon, digimon fusion will be on nickelodeon sometime this summer however the opinion on it seems to divide alot of people, its either "its really good" or "ITS THE WORST THING TO EVA HAPPEN TO DIGIMONZ EVA"

and for fans of the old series all the old leaders from every season show up at the end of it since it was the 15th anniversary

What is guilmon?

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    What is guilmon?
    a cute yet at times bloodthirsty killing machine that loves him some bread

charizard.

i'd like to see charizard vs geogreymon, cause geogreymon is just cool as shit.

i think this i the best greymon design

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i think it would be alot harder to judge a greymon versus charizard fight since greymons tend to vary in size from the very huge to slightly bigger than charizard would be.

and for those interested in digimon, digimon fusion will be on nickelodeon sometime this summer however the opinion on it seems to divide alot of people, its either "its really good" or "ITS THE WORST THING TO EVA HAPPEN TO DIGIMONZ EVA"

and for fans of the old series all the old leaders from every season show up at the end of it since it was the 15th anniversary
    Meh. Digimon kinda went to shit after Tamers. Or maybe I just grew up, I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcstunner View Post
    charizard.

i'd like to see charizard vs geogreymon, cause geogreymon is just cool as shit.
    That fucking abomination got nothing on the original Greymon.

Meh. Digimon kinda went to shit after Tamers. Or maybe I just grew up, I dunno.

That fucking abomination got nothing on the original Greymon.
    frontier was a good show on its own but it was just a complete turn from where digimon began.

it was inspired by super sentai and that shows but digimon was always about the bond between the tamer and the digimon and that was completely gone when they took the digimon out of the equation.

i think data squad was pretty good and i heard xross wars/fusion is pretty good.

i liked the 2006 agumon line up until shine greymon, the head just rubs me the wrong way

ugh that weird jaw thing, and the eyes. risegreymon kicks metalgreymons butt though