Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

would you have a date with a cosplayed fictional character?

for the sake of clearness, assume the following:

1) just a date with a possible 1 night stand. no strings attached like commitment. you have a dinner date with some small talk in the way the cosplayed character would act, then you go watch a movie in the cinema and you walk your date home where you're invited for some coffee. it's your own choice how far you want to go.
    2) the cosplayer is the same gender as the character that's cosplayed and is of legal age and of appropriate build and size. no fat dudes cosplaying Hermione or something like that, unless you're into that.
    3) if you take the 1 night stand, you won't get an STD, there will be no pregnancy and if you have a significant other, they will not have any issues with it. it's completely consensual and noone will complain about it.
    4) it can be any character of any gender and any race or species. if the cosplayed character is younger than 18 (like harry potter characters), it's a version that's 18 to prevent any legal issues.
    5) the cosplay is well executed. clothes and appearance are 95% similar to the actual character.

so, if you could date any fiction char, not in person, but cosplayed by a real person and assuming the above, who would you date and why?

I think people who have read my posts in the Corrupt a wish threads likely have an idea of who i'd pick, but I won't pick either Ahsoka Tano or Holly Short for squick reasons. those characters are such strong female leads in their respective series that in my opinion, a date and 1 night stand would only detract from my enjoyment of them.

Instead, i'd go with Femshep, one of the best female leads to have graced recent gaming.

Hmmmmmmm...
    That's difficult as hell.

I definitely would. Just not sure who.

Probably someone from Bleach. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll date someone who cosplays my FemShep . . .
    Putin khuliyo

motoko kusanagi

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. The hard part is deciding who.

Edit: Also, I know that they're cosplaying beforehand, right? It's not as if I'm expecting a normal date and she turns up coincidentally dressed as a hot fictional character?

Yes. Asuna from Sword Art Online, not just because she's cute, but while watching that series I got completely attached to the main characters and their relationship I swear I cried at the finale, such a happy ending
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I like fantasy and reality but not together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if they put alot (and I mean alot) of effort into looking like Dumbledore.
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd have to say no, I wouldn't go on a date with someone in cosplay. I'm not a huge fan of cosplay in the first place, I'd prefer to go on a date with a real woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds awesome to me but I am not sure how someone would be able to cosplay as Giygas.

Ryoko. Or Misa Misa.

NO

NO WAIT

I've got it!

Fionna.

Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, Asuka from Evangelion. /drool
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take the one night stand with Zell Dincht from Final Fantasy fame. I bet he has a big wang.

Rise Kujikawa. All day, errr' day. Or just that one time.

I pretty much actually did this with a Princess Peach cosplayer. It's kind of a weird story. End result: Princess Peach is forever hyper-sexualized for me. It's kind of awkward sometimes.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    I pretty much actually did this with a Princess Peach cosplayer. It's kind of a weird story. End result: Princess Peach is forever hyper-sexualized for me. It's kind of awkward sometimes.
    I laughed IRL.

On topic, I would, but I cannot decide who with.

15+ Year Old Account
    Rainbow Dash

Yeah if Jessica Nigiri was the one cosplaying the character. Don't care what character they're cosplaying at that point

Deleted
    Hmmm.. Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2013-04-27 at 12:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 options of ideal girls crossed my mind and they would def be well suited to cosplay some charters.

I like red hairs and blondes.
    Give me a Redhead that has the same build and a attitude as Erza Scarlet from Fairytail and i would have no prob going on a date with that girl!
    Good looks and a bodytype i like and the ability to cosplay 1 of my favorites, what is there to not like?!?!?

My other ideal Girl type is a tall Blonde girl with curves in the right places with much pride.
    Since she looks like Sylvia Von Hossen from Princess Lover i have no problem going on a date with her cosplaying like her! i mean comon! i love it and don't care if other ppl find her clothes weird.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4