Deleted

Quick trinket question

Hey guys!

I've got a few questions about trinkets -

1st. Does a LFR trinket have less chance to proc than a heroic/normal trinket?
    2nd. Is demo with like heroic hydra + LFR UVLS better than affli with heroic wush + heroic hydra/Demo with those 2 heroic trinkets?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    1st. Does a LFR trinket have less chance to proc than a heroic/normal trinket?
    2nd. Is demo with like heroic hydra + LFR UVLS better than affli with heroic wush + heroic hydra/Demo with those 2 heroic trinkets?
    1. Yes
    2. Depends which one you play better, it's not about which do more dps on simulation but how good u can play with your cards.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    1. Yes
    2. Depends which one you play better, it's not about which do more dps on simulation but how good u can play with your cards.
    Source on your first post? Given that most of the trinkets this tier are RPPM, and even based on last tier, the ICD of trinkets did NOT differ between difficulties, just the strength of the proc, your claim seems horribly unfounded.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    Source on your first post? Given that most of the trinkets this tier are RPPM, and even based on last tier, the ICD of trinkets did NOT differ between difficulties, just the strength of the proc, your claim seems horribly unfounded.
    So you're saying that the LFR 100% crit is less powerful than the thunderforged heroic 2/2 100% crit? (They're both 100% crit so both as strong as each other) The proc chance is what differ. The more ilvl your trinket have, the more chance it has to proc.

From Ghostcrawler:

The proc frequency changes based on the ilvl of the trinket:

541 ilevel = 112.88% proc multiplier
    535 ilevel = 106.74% proc multiplier
    528 ilevel = 100.00% proc multiplier
    522 ilevel = 94.56% proc multiplier
    502 ilevel = 78.49% proc multiplier
    463 ilevel = 54.57% proc multiplier

This counts for both Unerring Vision and Rune of Re-Origination.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    As Hankuley posted, each version of RPPM trinkets have a different proc rate. You should research before act so aggressive.

Actually pretty sure they're both right - as the quote states rppm of Unerring Vision and Rune of Re-Origination changes with ilvl, but it doesn't for all the others as for them proc's power scales instead.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    As Hankuley posted, each version of RPPM trinkets have a different proc rate. You should research before act so aggressive.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...-iii/#post2169

Original proc rates.
    the ilvl changes was only for those 2 as far as I can see (makes the ilvl on those particular actually worth their levels as the proc is pretty much the same through all levels).

So you were both right it seems.

OP Aside from UVLS it seems the proc rate remains the same regardless of version, however the trinket itself obviously becomes stronger. Check that link to see the proc rates for the specific trinkets and math it which will work out highest value (or just go to elitist jerks and see if they have it all sorted already).

Deleted
    Aight thanks.. I asked this question because i was curious about using coins on lei shen LFR version, as everyone says demonology is extreme with the army of imps you can get. I play Affli/Demo both pretty well so it's not like i'm gonna fail big time changing spec.