Poll: Will 1.0.8 bring you back/keep you playing?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They need to add map room like torchlight 2 and path of exiles because as it stands once u bought all the good gear from RMAH theres nothing todo.

they should really fix legendary items to have relevant stats beneficial to the item type. ie.. a 2h sword with str on it...
    im tired of finding legendaries and hoping its not a 2h xbow with 500 int on it.

as for mob density.. i like act 3 farm runs.. their fun but if they really want to fix things.. make act 1 and 2 way more packed mob wise.. act1 highlands should have monsters swarming like... act 3 the bridge of korsikk.. with 500 mobs all over the place.. that would help

add more exp shrines.. well make them more common..

lower the exp needed for paragon 1-100.. yes that would piss off some people but it would make the game a bit less of a grind and a bit more fun.

buff some of the less used skills.. like 90% of the demon hunter ones.. since they only prefer a select few things to stay alive

fix wandering rare mobs so they have a high chance of dropping something good.. not just a rare or whatever.. maybe even a legendary.

allow gems of higher than flawless square quality to drop from mobs. im sick of collecting 17,000 flawless squares just to make one perfect radiant star gem... make it possible for a radiant star or something to drop off any mob.

No one patch will "fix" everything that people believe is wrong with the game. Each update is one step of the way, but things don't happen overnight.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    No one patch will "fix" everything that people believe is wrong with the game. Each update is one step of the way, but things don't happen overnight.
    Not over the months either it looks like...
    Why is blizzard so slacky toward 'fixing' Diablo 3 ...

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    lower the exp needed for paragon 1-100.. yes that would piss off some people but it would make the game a bit less of a grind and a bit more fun.
    The entire point of Paragon Levels is that they're supposed to be really grindy. People complained about not having any progress once you hit level 60 / clear Inferno, and constantly brought up the fact that Level 99 in D2 took ages to achieve, so Blizzard implemented Paragon Levels to be similar to "Level 99" in Diablo 2: It's SUPPOSED to take months to get to Paragon 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's been a little while since I've opened this but I'm still a bit surprised that 1.0.8 isn't out yet.

I mean, I get they want to "polish" it up but this isn't a major patch, it's another band-aid patch with features that should have been included at launch. I know they keep saying "the development team is working as fast as they can", but are they really? What does this development team consist of...?

I'm not currently playing any games at the moment and I no longer have my battle.net account. I may return to Blizzard games if the future of WoW/D3 looks promising.

Remove the AH

Make legendarys have completely static stats like in Diablo 2

Game fixed IMO

A new game mode with no AH whatsoever, items from AH game wouldn't be able to cross.