Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    they've created a second class for int leather so they probably gonna bring another int plate wearer next .. could indeed be battle-mage.

I don't really care whichever class might be next someday, as long as it nice to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxxi View Post
    I sense a lot of narcissism

I also don't remember Demonology warlocks having Meta through Vanilla or TBC
    It comes from a lot of discussions over such subject. I have a large CV in Demonology with a masters on Demon hunters and Warlocks thanks to that =P

And u r correct, it was my mistake meta was not around before TBC. Still, my point remains

---------- Post added 2013-04-25 at 04:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Oh I see. I'd try to be more involved i nyour discussion but I don't know anything about DH, I know plenty about warlock lore and history after researching my class because im gay* like that, wanna throw me a brief overview?

*Northern British insult, not in anyway an insult towards those who are homosexual.

The best overview you can have is in my signature
    Last edited by mmoc4874008d12; 2013-04-25 at 06:23 PM.

I prefer 4th spec for all classes. Barring that, 2nd on my list is Bard. Battle-Mage is pretty low. I think we have enough melee classes as it is.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com