Need help getting my 502 holy priest stats a bit better for 10 man norm tot on tortos

I need a little help optimizing my secondary stats for 10 man norm
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ourmind/simple

Getting your alchemy to 600 and using Jade Spirit enchant will be the biggest gains you can do

10+ Year Old Account
    Go disc , it's so much better right now than holy.

If you're sticking with holy, then pretty much what Eielayia said.

You also have a bit too much haste, the breakpoints for holy are 4721 and then 7425. I'd reforge haste down to 4721 and replace it with mastery.
    Last edited by Art3x; 2013-04-25 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Go for mastery instead of haste, as a holy priest with 12k spirit I doubt you'll have the mana to sustain a full haste build.

Pretty much what everyone else has said, replace your weapon enchant with Jade Spirit, and get your alch up.
    -Definitely go for mastery over haste I find that my mastery is often my second or third heal, depending on the fight. Haste while nice to have faster cast times can be a mana drain, I find the extra ticks on renew + lightwell aren't really that noticeable compared to the extra mastery and I really never use Sanc in 10 man.
    -I'd replace your trinket (Scroll) as soon as your able (Horridons is really nice) and I still use the one off of Tsulong
    -Get the 2 piece as soon as you can its really good for holy

ty guys yeah i need to get up my gold for that enchant i've been a horibile daily and profesion slacker im getting alch up but yeah i al redy went the mastery path this morning. i just don't like the new disc at all ill always be holy first. they needed to make the disc crit change optional i like big numbers i cant stand greater heal crits
    that are gonna always be under 200k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Realistically 200k crits are gonna be mostly wasted with the way healing works atm, the shielding of disc >>>> just big crits.

Deleted
    I dunno if u can reach that Haste Breakpoint yet but your reforge should be :
    Haste (4721) > Mastery > Crit > Haste

Quote Originally Posted by fireywrath View Post
    I need a little help optimizing my secondary stats for 10 man norm
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ourmind/simple
    I do this fight as holy every week. For talents grab divine insight and halo. Light spring is also amazing for this fight. As soon as stomp is almost finished casting, be positioned in the middle of the room and cast halo.

I don't go for any other haste caps besides the 3039. Mastery is way more amazing especially on this fight.

Spec Divine Insight and Halo. Can't see much wrong with your secondary stats, frankly. Make sure to sort of be in middle of everyone after quake so Halo hits everyone and use Prayer of Healings on people standing is middle on platform so it can be in range for all melees as well as ranged in group. Precast Lightspring about 1 min 30sec before pulling boss so it's up for 1st quake and then off cd for 2nd quake aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClixxHeals View Post
    Spec Divine Insight and Halo. Can't see much wrong with your secondary stats, frankly. Make sure to sort of be in middle of everyone after quake so Halo hits everyone and use Prayer of Healings on people standing is middle on platform so it can be in range for all melees as well as ranged in group. Precast Lightspring about 1 min 30sec before pulling boss so it's up for 1st quake and then off cd for 2nd quake aswell.
    I just shout really loudly at my raid to click the Lightwell. There's zero excuse for melee not to use it if you place it just under Torto's beak. If they can use Healthstones they can use my damn well too.

As others have said, a full mastery build will really help. Both with healing, and with maintaining mana. Spec Halo and DI for extra healing goodness. Halo is easily one of my top healing spells in this fight on its own.

Getting Jade Spirit on your weapon to assist with regen will help too, but if you can't afford it, it's no real issue.

Though looking at your Armory I see you guys successfully killed Tortos a few hours ago.

Congratulations. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Haste or mastery (or even crit), it's not some clear cut thing of which way to reforge and depends on what you choose to cast. Lightspring + renew use don't gain huge benefit from mastery, but being over that 4721 haste breakpoint does make a difference.

I run 10-man as holy with less spirit than you, and once I've learnt the fight, do fine running with ~4800 haste, I just figure out how to be careful.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lightspring has a 40yd range vs. Lightwell's 20yd. On tortos every charge always gets used, and I glyph 2 more. 2nd haste breakpoint (4721) is working better for me than stacking Mastery. Halo and DI make this easier. I wish I could use the Binding Heal glyph, but it is impossible to use without going oom.