Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Its exceptionally lame when it happens lol, 3-4 are manageable on normal with a CD
    1 stack is manageable on heroic *IF* you can last stand / shield wall or call for PS fast enough:P

Deleted
    War God Jalak is able to be disarmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    any one have tips on Lei shen? Started work on him last week and trying to see if there is anythign I can do as a prot war to help out. A sub 20% wipe = I'm looking for anything that helps!

Ive been leaping out and barriering the decapitate but starting to think I should stay closed pop a cd and eat some dmg for a big veng stack... just not sure what a prot wars "safe zone" with say shield wall and barrier would be.

Deleted
    You don't want to tank him with +100% more damage debuff anyways so just run away to the safe zone, you should have enough vengeance from tanking him before and can still intervene when your vengeance expires.

Glyph for leap for intermissions and just play it safe. There's actually no real reason to wipe to him in the final phase unless you mess up the taunt/taunt-immunity thingy and don't pop a cooldown during that brief timespan. Imho getting him to the final phase is the hardest part, there just execute (stay away from thunderstruck, don't die to the whip and clump for aoe).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyboucher View Post
    any one have tips on Lei shen? Started work on him last week and trying to see if there is anythign I can do as a prot war to help out. A sub 20% wipe = I'm looking for anything that helps!

Ive been leaping out and barriering the decapitate but starting to think I should stay closed pop a cd and eat some dmg for a big veng stack... just not sure what a prot wars "safe zone" with say shield wall and barrier would be.
    For progressing sub 20% just work on taunting as soon as you possibly can with the stacks, 5 or so on each tank as it resets ridiculously fast
    Try tanking the boss in the middle of the two sections to give people the maximum possible allowance with movement
    Remember to delay Dragon Roar + Bloodbath for when the balls have successfully gone into melee to smash them down asap
    If your raid doesn't have any reliable stuns for them or you are finding they are doing too much damage in the last phase for whatever reason you can *possibly* take Shockwave, although its a pretty big DPS loss

Its not tank specific but try to make sure your ranged are spawning the thunderstruck as far away from the melee as possible, then running away from it as much as they can

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    For progressing sub 20% just work on taunting as soon as you possibly can with the stacks, 5 or so on each tank as it resets ridiculously fast
    Try tanking the boss in the middle of the two sections to give people the maximum possible allowance with movement
    Remember to delay Dragon Roar + Bloodbath for when the balls have successfully gone into melee to smash them down asap
    If your raid doesn't have any reliable stuns for them or you are finding they are doing too much damage in the last phase for whatever reason you can *possibly* take Shockwave, although its a pretty big DPS loss

Its not tank specific but try to make sure your ranged are spawning the thunderstruck as far away from the melee as possible, then running away from it as much as they can
    My experience with our guilds and looking at other guilds is that the only thing that really wipes you in the last phase on lei shen is people not moving from the thunderstrucks fast/far enough. It's 1 tankable if you just move away from lei shen during whip as well, teh stacks will reset while he's chasing you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    For progressing sub 20% just work on taunting as soon as you possibly can with the stacks, 5 or so on each tank as it resets ridiculously fast.
    He does go immuum though at some point when taunting on cooldown, so just be ready to pop a big cooldown like shieldwall if that happens. Delaying the taunts slightly means no debuff. On our first kill we taunted literally as it dropped and had it taunt immuum around ~ 13%.

Deleted
    Its fairly safe to solo tank on normal with correct CD management so that you are in perma wall by 90 stacks, at which point as a warrior you can just keep using shield block as normal and barrier your remaining rage and be past the immortal point at around 350k vengeance

This may be a stupid question but how do you effectively mitigate damage during the Jin'rokh encounter while you have the Static Wound debuff? Do you pop any cooldowns when you taunt like Shield Wall?

Deleted
    During the overlap on the throws is when I pop wall to minimize the damage done while there are 5 stacks or so up as there isn't much real tank damage going on
    If you are getting any higher amount than this then something is going wrong ^^

Deleted
    Leap to your thrown buddy and delay the debuff this way, you'll never have any debuffs left.