Thread: BG fun

Deleted

BG fun

I would like to see a BG, that when you chose to enter it, all your stats and gear would turn EPIC, to (too?, who cares)twist it a bit, you would swap your absolute best spell with one of the opponents best spell! Randomly! That would entertain!!

Do you mean core or cool down spells.

Also: no.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    Do you mean core or cool down spells.

Also: no.
    What would I know,,,...I'm just a casual player since vanilla! Come on, it would be fun! No honour, no experience, just complete havoc! What's vanilla btw?

---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 07:25 PM ----------

In before fail.....I know vanilla.......dude! ........I know vanilla!

Deleted
    BG's would welcome some inovation, although I don't think that this is what it needs. I want to see some much more interactive bgs, which go out of archetype currently set. Something which require everybody in bg to interact with bg objective much more often. There are bunch of possibilities, I don't know why Blizzard didn't come up with something new just yet. Even 5.3 bg just seems like same old.

Deleted
    Thinking about it, my idea sounds pretty daft, holy crap..... I mean, they've tried interaction, what to do too improve them? Rated BG's, seriously good effort!

Deleted
    I think the idea sounds a little messy. I'd rather Blizzard worked on the surroundings and made it more like/similar to how Huttball was in swtor - so you have to watch out for fire/acid and other various things.