**Experienced DPS Warrior LF Weekend Raiding Guild**

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ritor/advanced
    Availability: Friday-Sunday, 6pm-11pm EST

Introduction

Hello, my name is Xlink(Nemuritor), and I am an experienced raider looking for a weekend 10 or 25 man raiding guild. I have been playing WoW since around a month after release, and have been raiding since the second half of vanilla. I am a hard working, competent, and loyal raider. I farm all my own food, I show up with a metric shit-ton of potions and flasks, and I am frequently willing to help others do the same provided I have the time.

In order to perform to the best of my ability, I regularly research the latest patch notes and news for my class. I run simcraft at least once a week/every time I get a new piece of equipment, and use multiple reforging/optimization tools in order to get the best out of the gear that is given to me. I research every fight well in advance, though I often find that nothing comes close to hands-on experience when learning encounters.

Raiding/Guild History
    Vanilla: Twisted
    --Twisted was my first and only raiding guild for the duration of vanilla. We cleared MC, Ony, BWL, most of ZG, AQ20, and AQ40 up to twin emps. BC was announced around the time we got to twin emps, and the guild lost morale/fell to pieces when everyone found out that quest greens may replace our hard-earned raiding epics.

Burning Crusade: Zenkai
    --After Twisted fell apart I decided to server transfer to Andorhal. For the first few months of BC I just focused on leveling and gearing my character running dungeons. I fell in with a guild called Zenkai after one of their members recommended me from a dungeon run. I became their OT for quite a while. I cleared Kara, Gruul, SSC, and TK with them. After we killed Kael, the guild had a falling out with it's GM, who had apparently been using guild bank money for things that you shouldn't be using guild bank money for. With vials in hand, many people left for greener pastures. I decided it was time for a break.

Wrath of the Lich King: Friend's Guild, Super-Brief Guild, Royalty, Energy, Storm
    --I decided to return to raiding about a month before WotLK hit. I came to find out some old friends from Zenkai had formed a guild, and planned to raid in WotLK. The guild only lasted through Naxx however, as the co-GM's came to the conclusions that it was time to put the game aside and care for their wives/children. The guild crumbled without their leadership.
    --After my friend's guild broke up, I managed to get into an elite gathering of people from several guilds on the realm to take on Ulduar. We got up to Yogg within two weeks of the guild being put together. The guild was mostly made up of hot-tempered individuals however, and quickly imploded.
    --I then joined Royalty, and spent a few months with them. We cleared Ulduar, but yet again, ran into leadership issues. The GM decided to leave for a higher end guild with hardmodes down, and left the guild to fend for itself. It didn't end well.
    --Deciding I had enough of Andorhal, I transferred to Gilneas to raid with a guild called Energy. I cleared up to Prof Putricide with their guild, and then a few other members and I decided to jump ship to a new guild, because as you guessed it, Energy's leadership sucked.

--STORM (Rest of WotLK, Cata, Mists)--I joined storm with some friends I had made from energy, and it was probably the best decision I ever made. We cleared all the rest of WotLK content, all Cata content (with the exception of H Rag), and cleared about half of the heroic content in Mists. Along with great raiding and leadership, I met some of the most exemplary human beings I know of to exist, and made life-long friends. Being a part of Storm has hands down been the best experience of my WoW career. During most of Cata and Mists however, we became plagued with attendance problems. About two months ago, most people went their separate ways (Journey reference), and I decided to play some other games for a while.

Outside of WoW
    My interests outside of WoW include other games, enthusiast level computer building, and information technology. I typically love Adventure/RPG/Games with good stories in them. Some prime examples would be the Witcher games, Bioshock Infinite (Holy mindfuck story), and Skyrim. I also have a deep love for Zelda games.

My favorite thing to do outside of gaming is work on my computer. I am an avid computer enthusiast and watercooler.
    My System Specs:
    i5 2500K @ 4.5 Ghz
    ASUS p8p67 EVO Rev 2.0
    8GB DDR3 RAM
    Two GTX 680's in SLI
    NZXT Phantom
    Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/bSAsr#0

I also go to school for information technology and plan to graduate this August. I am A+, Network+, and Security+ Certified.

Conclusion
    Well, that about concludes my post. I put a lot of effort and thought into it, and hope you enjoyed the read/are interested in making me a member of your team.

<The Church>is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild. We raid 3 nights per week. We are on Darkspear, one of the most highly alliance populated pvp servers. We are currently 1/13 of Heroic Throne of Thunder. Our members strive to be not just great players, but great people too. We are friendly, mature, laid back, and work together to get the job done. Our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. You can apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

RAID SCHEDULE
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00-11:30 PM Mountain Standard Time

CURRENT OPENINGS
    Right now, we are recruiting healers, melee dps and ranged dps.

Check our website for the most updated information.

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

What makes <The Church> stand out from other guilds?
    The most common things look for in a guild they want to call home is current openings, current progression, and raid times. In addition to our 3-night 25 man niche, here are some of the reasons why <The Church> should be a place you can call home.

ACCURATE SCHEDULE - Our raids end on time. We make the commitment to start and end the raids on time because we know you want to get as much content complete as possible without interfering with sleep schedules or other commitments you have outside of the game.

STELLAR PLAYERS - All of our players come prepared to raid. We do not bring players who need to be carried. There is no drama pushing people away. Everyone takes the extra time to research all encounters and class mechanics to excel.

NO RECRUITING FOR BENCH - Our players come to raid and that is exactly what they do. We value every member of our team. Sometimes other guilds recruit an openings and only allow new recruits access to one or two fights. Our goal is to have recruits engage all content as often as possible.

FUN GUILD - We find the balance between staying focused in raids and having a light hearted fun time. We all want to enjoy the game, make good progression, and make new friends. We are a mature, we are pleasant to be around, and there is always a character or two online to make you smile.

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org .* For more information, you can talk to Discoelpay in-game, send a PM to Discoelpay on our forums, or add Discoelpay's battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.

Still looking!