Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Why they must sacrifice a new zone inorder to make an old one look as the lore describes? They're blizzard, they're supposed to be able to do everything!

"[rogue question here]"
    It's challenging to make all 3 specs of a pure DPS equally viable in both PvP and PvE. In most cases, we want to ensure that at least one of those specs is competitive and improve the others when possible. It is a lot harder to change class than change spec, but we appreciate that players do enjoy some specs more than others."

Is saying "No" too hard?

If they spent less time discussing among themselves what they are going to say in Q&A's, Dev Blogs, etc... We'd actually have the patch already.

Deleted
    Where's my giant snail mount?

I think Cataclysm showed that it can take Blizzard a long time to redo old content. Redoing 1-60 was about half the expansion! Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't make it so rediculously easy to skip all of that hard made content they made for us. (I have done all the new 1-60 zones once, but believe I'm in the minority).

Still I think Blizzard need to rethink their stance on not redoing old stuff. They could change Ashenvale for example without redoing the entire zone. More precision and targeted changes to old zones to keep up with the story would be amazing and might encourage people to do questing while leveling, and not just spam dungeons with heirlooms.

Is it just me or is every answer "Whatever you are fucking asking for, you fucking aren't gonna get it, an that's the fucking end of it, sheesh... why do I even bother with you scrubs?"

"We LOVE class-specific quests, especially ones that really sell the fantasy of the class and feel epic." /facepalm

And that's why we removed every single class based quest in the game prior to MOP. Because, you know, we thought they were so epic.

Q: What if players can kill a player of the same faction? If the price was to lose rep with your faction and eventually be at war with your faction just to get more targets, so be it. Id gladly exile myself to start more world PvP.
    A: One of the best things about World of Warcraft is the natural animosity you feel for the enemy faction and the kinship you have with your allies. I'm not sure creating an environment where anyone can kill you at any time would be fun.
    Am i the only one that thought this was an interesting question? LoL, also I once had an idea for player created pvp quests or even player created pve quests that could be added to a capital city's bulletin board. For PvP it could of been a bounty on head quest for someone in the game they wanted dead. That question could of opened the gates for that. The PvE part of the player created quests would be like, farm this amount of stuff for me, and youll get x amount of money, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tenzing21 View Post
    Is it just me or is every answer "Whatever you are fucking asking for, you fucking aren't gonna get it, an that's the fucking end of it, sheesh... why do I even bother with you scrubs?"
    I hope so. 1% bunch of whiners.

Do you plan on addressing the server population issues soon or you just planing on keeping exploiting it to make further revenue off of server transfers?
    We do have plans and we are actively (as in I was in a meeting on it yesterday) working on a plan. We don't want to share that plan until we are reasonably confident that it is going to work. We want to be clear that we don't think the experience for players on very low pop realms (which includes very imbalanced factions on otherwise active realms) is a good one. We want to solve it.
    Amen to that.

Should we hope for even more voice acted quests in the future? Cause they definitely made questing feel more alive. Also a sound option for dialogues volume, so we can hear the bosses' quotes a lot easier.
    We like being agile and versatile with our quest content, and we rearrange events right up to the very last minute. So I think in the future we'll continue to limit VO to very important key story moments, and not use it everywhere. That said, we're glad you enjoyed the VO work in Mists. We think it really gives those moments a lot of gravity.

Dodged that part did you?
    Guess i'll continue to raid with sound off and say to hell with all the work their sound engineers do in there.

Deleted
    Regarding Naga answer:
    "Could? Yes. They are cool. It would present some unique challenges, such as lack of pants."

I'd wager half the player base are playing without pants on an average raid night. I don't see the problem

---------- Post added 2013-04-27 at 06:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Axefresh View Post
    Am i the only one that thought this was an interesting question? LoL, also I once had an idea for player created pvp quests or even player created pve quests that could be added to a capital city's bulletin board. For PvP it could of been a bounty on head quest for someone in the game they wanted dead. That question could of opened the gates for that. The PvE part of the player created quests would be like, farm this amount of stuff for me, and youll get x amount of money, or something.
    Only possible in a world where griefing and trolling isn't the default behaviour of a large segment of the "community".
    In other worlds, definitely not possible in WoW 2013, if ever it was.

We're not in Kansas anymore.