Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Blizzcon 2013 tickets on sale in 10 minutes!

Blizzcon 2013 tickets on sale in 10 minutes!
    The sale of Blizzcon 2013 tickets will begin very shortly. If it's anything like the previous years, you will have to be very fast to grab your ticket!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The second batch of BlizzCon tickets will be going on sale tomorrow (Saturday, April 27) at 10 a.m. PDT through the online Blizzard Store—visit the ticket sales page at that time for the chance to buy yours.

If you’re going to try for tickets, we recommend reading through our earlier ticket sales information article and the ticket info section of the BlizzCon website for helpful tips to ensure your ticket purchase goes smoothly.

Also, another reminder that a limited number of tickets to an exclusive pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County will go on sale Wednesday, May 1 at 7 p.m. PDT (BlizzCon admission included). Don’t forget that if you want to attend the StarCraft II 2013 World Championship Series Global Finals in-person, you’ll need a ticket to BlizzCon. For those unable to attend the show, in-depth coverage of BlizzCon will also be available through the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket—further details will be announced at a later date.

BlizzCon 2013 will take place November 8 and 9 at the Anaheim Convention Center, and tickets cost $175 USD each. Tickets to the BlizzCon Benefit Dinner cost $500 USD each. For further information, check out the official BlizzCon site.

Click here to buy tickets on Saturday at 10 a.m.!

I'm gonna spam the shit out of F5 at 6:59.

stop announcing it so i have better chances =/

It's nice there's still a big interest in this, would never buy one myself though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Be sure to set the amount you want to buy before clicking checkout. You cannot switch your amount once you hit checkout this year.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gief virtual ones..

Deleted
    I'd rather watch the online feed personally

haha a few dozen secs after it opened 13k people in the queue

Deleted
    10400 in que

I'm at 5392, probably won't get

10+ Year Old Account
    8800 the second it went live. Hope I get it this time

Anything after 5000 is very unlikely to get one. I got in at 5400...so I'm not very optimistic about getting them.

1500 people down on 75% left

3920 with 75% left. meh

3200 83% ... line is not moving :-\ lag ?

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    206 in queue at 100%. :smugdog: