Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    So can my ret paladin become Arthas now then, please?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They didn't need to explain who Jim Cummings was. His voice speaks for itself. I'm guessing Lorewalker Cho isn't travelling onwards into other expansions because Jim Cummings will cost a fair bit to employ.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard

Any plans on addressing WW Monks huge ramp up time in pvp, and to a lesser extent in pve?
    It's just the nature of how Monks work that their burst cooldown works very differently. It's an attempt to make them feel different and unique.
    I'm all for diversity, but come on, Blizzard.

Hey Chaud - thanks for all the work to get the transcript written and then posted!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    They didn't need to explain who Jim Cummings was. His voice speaks for itself. I'm guessing Lorewalker Cho isn't travelling onwards into other expansions because Jim Cummings will cost a fair bit to employ.
    I doubt it's the money, they've already gotten him to voice such an insane amount it's parallel to a TV shows worth of voice acting. It'd just be weird seeing a Panda narrate other expansions. They might have him voice other people though.

10+ Year Old Account
    When...Will...We..See..Sargeras??
    You are not prepared.

Any chance we will see Illidan return soon?
    Also not prepared.

hehehehehe

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't suppose Alliance fanboys will stop whining about the story now ...

Ah who am I kidding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Don't suppose Alliance fanboys will stop whining about the story now ...

Ah who am I kidding.
    I'm Alliance and I'm incredibly happy with the story for them now, it's better than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOutlaw View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard

Any plans on addressing WW Monks huge ramp up time in pvp, and to a lesser extent in pve?
    It's just the nature of how Monks work that their burst cooldown works very differently. It's an attempt to make them feel different and unique.
    I'm all for diversity, but come on, Blizzard.

This what I'm talking about no love for WW Monks...Non.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'm Alliance and I'm incredibly happy with the story for them now, it's better than ever.
    your king is an asshole nearly like garosh too we all need thrall back in town

ps the releasedate is this year or not? ah and deminishing returns are erased atm right? because in pvp you cant cast anything since the last month...break, silence, fear, zap, stun, sheep, frog and finaly dead thats amazing /not

Ogres as a playable race? Any chance of this happening (however remote)?
    We considered them for Cataclysm. We got to the point of trying to figure out what ogre ladies looked like.

My Favorite Answer.... lol

Warrior (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator)
    Why do Warriors (Arms & Fury) still have moves that require Shields, and thus, macros? You think a master of arms or a raging berserker could hit a fire ball back like a baseball. (Link could do it!)
    Shields are cool. We'd like to do more with them, for paladins and shaman too. We agree that macros aren't an awesome way to handle shields. We'd rather do more with the base UI. Imagine you had a shield slot on your character pane even if you didn't have it "out" at the moment. Something along those lines.
    I LOVE this idea! But doesn't that kind of bring back that "ranged weapon for melee, melee weapon for ranged" or "idol, totem, relic, etc" 3rd slot situation that they already canned once? Would they give a third weapon slot back to every class or just those that could use shields? Would they all be shields for that slot? or would pure casters get wands and other non-shield classes get something new?

So just how long have Blizzard employees been answering questions about Sylvanas with nothing but "SHE'S UP TO SOMETHING"? 3 years? 4? It's getting kind of irritating. I'm not saying they should just drop a massive spoiler and ruin whatever they're building up to but you'd think they'd have let slip even the barest of hints by now. They told us Garrosh would be the final boss of MoP before it even hit the shelves and they can't give us ANY details about what might be going on in the Undercity these days?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ognomad View Post
    This what I'm talking about no love for WW Monks...Non.
    the only MENTION of the word "Shaman" in the entire transcript is:

Shields are cool. We'd like to do more with them, for paladins and shaman too. We agree that macros aren't an awesome way to handle shields. We'd rather do more with the base UI. Imagine you had a shield slot on your character pane even if you didn't have it "out" at the moment. Something along those lines.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    It was a serious questions and so probably avoided.

- For me I feel Mists of Pandaria has probably been the best expansion so far in terms of gameplay and design. For my question, I've been playing my DK since day 1 of wrath and enjoyed him very much. Although it feels like they havent changed in over 4 years. Going into MoP most of our talents are rehashed and to be blunt didn't receive anything new. Are there plans to fix our runeforging and give us some extra rune mechanics to adds some excitement for us?
    Do you maybe think they so many other questions being asked, I asked like 3 questions none of them got picked, you don't hear me complaining. Mine were mostly about LFR / Lore & PvP.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by GamerLCD View Post
    These questions are just as bad as the LIVE QNA questions from Blizzcon
    God no. Any Q and A that offers insight to a future patch, ESPECIALLY the Lore and the next raid, is fantastic.

We at least have an idea of what Garrosh will be like in 5.4, along with Siege and the amount of bosses in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

So they're going to come up with some other excuse for the alliance/horde to keep fighting. I really hoped the MoP story arc would see the end of the war and something new come to pass, but apparently not.

I like how they mentioned lack of pants as a naga, however the blizzard devs have already solved that problem and a little data mining shows it. I believe their race id is 14, and if it wasn't it's between 11 and 21.

How many bosses will 5.4 have?
    We're pretty happy with the overall size and epic feel of the Throne of Thunder raid. In that ballpark.
    After having everything but the kitchen sink thrown at us when it came to the Throne of thunder, I expect nothing less than 12 bosses for the Siege of Orgrimmar.

Though I do want the final fight to be a 2 fight confrontation with Garrosh Hellscream.

Nothing like a lovely batch of info. Thanks for the transcript. =D