Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    When...Will...We..See..Sargeras??
    You are not prepared.

Any chance we will see Illidan return soon?
    Also not prepared.
    Now these 2 answers by themselves don't mean much. But when put one after another, with a reference to the first one in second answer (the word Also), it is very likely hinting that Illidan will in fact return in the Sargeras expansion. Not 100%, but this is the feeling that I got when reading these 2.

1. Nobody liked the hook to get started, so we should revisit that (although we definitely wanted green fire to be exclusive)
    What is exclusive about a book that you can buy on the freaking AH? I was preparing for a long grind when I dinged 90 on my warlock alt, only to find out I could buy the book on the AH for 400 gold! FOUR HUNDRED. Nothing exclusive about it.

Is it all right with you if
    Combat Rogue is clearly not a good spec for PvP atm at all, sustained dmg is barely noticable, there is no possible 'no cd burst' possibility by design, Killing Spree is jumping on pets/minions, hardly usable in 3v3. Are you gonna bother trying to fix this spec for PvP or just focus on Subtlety?
    We don't specifically say "this spec will be the PvP spec." Rather, players find what performs best and gravitate towards that spec. If other specs are not as competitive and we have ideas on how we can improve them, we do.

Which mage specs are you focused on making viable in PvP? And what about PvE? Just curious so that I know what to play/not-play
    It's challenging to make all 3 specs of a pure DPS equally viable in both PvP and PvE. In most cases, we want to ensure that at least one of those specs is competitive and improve the others when possible. It is a lot harder to change class than change spec, but we appreciate that players do enjoy some specs more than others.

Combat Rogue is clearly not a good spec for PvP atm at all, sustained dmg is barely noticable, there is no possible 'no cd burst' possibility by design, Killing Spree is jumping on pets/minions, hardly usable in 3v3. Are you gonna bother trying to fix this spec for PvP or just focus on Subtlety?
    It's challenging to make all 3 specs of a pure DPS equally viable in both PvP and PvE. In most cases, we want to ensure that at least one of those specs is competitive and improve the others when possible. It is a lot harder to change class than change spec, but we appreciate that players do enjoy some specs more than others.
    Minor glyph Killing Spree for one target and reduce the ramp-up time in Bandit's Guile and add armour penetration, fixed. Idiots. Same shit every time.

"We are currently working on a different Engineering mount. Stay tuned."

Oh yes, I am staying tuned, you can bet on it!

Deleted
    Me like, if Blizzard re-do Gilneas for high level characters or re-do Gilneas as a major city for the Alliance..

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    What is exclusive about a book that you can buy on the freaking AH? I was preparing for a long grind when I dinged 90 on my warlock alt, only to find out I could buy the book on the AH for 400 gold! FOUR HUNDRED. Nothing exclusive about it.
    I agree. The unbound nature of the quest book made the exclusivity of it manageable; if we had to get it from a rare elite in IoT, it was a rare drop, and only one Warlock could get it per drop, then this complaint would be a lot more salient. If you wanted it immediately then it would cost you, but the price would drop over time.

As for the difficulty of Kanrethad, it was almost the perfect kind and amount of difficulty. Kind because it required you to play a Warlock well instead of just playing any DPS class/spec well, and amount because it required you to learn from mistakes and develop a technical proficiency for the encounter. But it would have been nice not to feel pigeon-holed into a certain spec/talent combination.

The only real disappointment is that it shouldn't have been confined to just Green Fire; as it stands, players who prefer Affliction have no visual bonus.

"It wasn't meant to nerf them but fix a problem with necrotic strike and base resilience."

A 54% nerf to Necrotic Strike and you just said that? Good job GC, and Goodbye Unholy DKs!

interesting that he replied with orange 'item' and not with 'weapon' which was in the question.

"Combat Rogue is clearly not a good spec for PvP atm at all, sustained dmg is barely noticable, there is no possible 'no cd burst' possibility by design, Killing Spree is jumping on pets/minions, hardly usable in 3v3. Are you gonna bother trying to fix this spec for PvP or just focus on Subtlety?"

Can't he just dualspec or am i to simple? -_- i hate some questions.

Deleted
    Any TL;DR version or what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Now these 2 answers by themselves don't mean much. But when put one after another, with a reference to the first one in second answer (the word Also), it is very likely hinting that Illidan will in fact return in the Sargeras expansion. Not 100%, but this is the feeling that I got when reading these 2.
    Yes. Illidian will retur with Sargeras and i hope that the both comes with next expansion.

Does anyone else find it embarrassing how much of a direct and in your face "bone" Alliance players had to be given in this interview and expansion? I was cringing.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2013-04-26 at 02:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are completely clueless if they think RPPM is anything other than a failure. Allowing procs to scale with haste just favors certain classes. And of course these some of the trinkets are "currently the strongest options" they are the highest ilvl and provide the most stats but if they came out with equivalent ilvl trinkets with the old proc system, you bet those would be best in slot for the majority of classes/specs.

Lol at those "cool" kids (re-)rolling Horde because they are badass, but then whining about how everyone thinks of them as evil.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Perfectly fine losing a zone in the next expansion, or even two to reflect Alliance wins and changes in the Old world.

Sad that all these answers were basically: "No, but maybe next time, moar money."

The combat rogue killing spree one was the biggest joke of all, it's not that complicated to making killing spree attack only one target instead of everyones pets, likewise it's not that hard to make shieldwall not actually need a shield to use.

Lazy devs gonna lazy.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 04:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ognomad View Post
    This what I'm talking about no love for WW Monks...Non.
    It was a really awfully designed class, the sad dmg % increases and addition of ring of peace shows how desperately they have failed at that particular class design. Going to be dust bin of the next few expansions, especially after rogues get reworked, monk is going to look like a bad joke in terms of class design and enjoyability.

This might be a little specific, but I loved the dialogue options you get (as Alliance) with Jaina during the Shieldwall questline where you first meet with her and Anduin in Dalaran. Do you think you guys would ever include that RP mechanic again in future quests?

Truth told? Most players skip right over that and click randomly, so far as we can tell. But we definitely like a lot of flavor. I don't think we'll always include that as a quest mechanic, but we'd like to have more places where you can pick a character's brain.
    No, no, NO! A system where you get to choose an answer which has in the end no impact at all is about the no.1 of my reasons to not buy/play a game.
    It's wasted time and just makes me feel like a fooled hamster in a wheel. I lose interest immidiately once I notice it...

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Sad that all these answers were basically: "No, but maybe next time, moar money."

The combat rogue killing spree one was the biggest joke of all, it's not that complicated to making killing spree attack only one target instead of everyones pets, likewise it's not that hard to make shieldwall not actually need a shield to use.

Lazy devs gonna lazy.

---------- Post added 2013-04-26 at 04:17 AM ----------

It was a really awfully designed class, the sad dmg % increases and addition of ring of peace shows how desperately they have failed at that particular class design. Going to be dust bin of the next few expansions, especially after rogues get reworked, monk is going to look like a bad joke in terms of class design and enjoyability.

Lol...why should dd-monks be better off than shadows? I mean shadows have the exact same problem for like 6 years now.

who else is tired about abilities constantly getting nerfed in pve because of stupid pvp

YOU CANT BALANCE PVP IN A PVE GAME FFS

I took two things from this:
    The Alliance like to pee on other men for money.
    and
    Garrosh really is just a total prick.

Give the Q/A, though lore-wise it is more focused on the Horde, it is clear the Alliance "win" WoW. To me, invaded the other factions capital and killing their Warchief is a "total victory" scenario. I am sad for hours and sometimes days after one of the city bosses is killed, this doesn't sit well with me.