Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    All of LFR, 1 secret. Up to 19/20. Normal? I did H Jinrohk, got a new sword, and then shit after that. Coined a healer ring off Horridon. one that was on his body at the time. -_-.

3 secrets and neck from Tortos so far

Can't believe I've made it through Heroic Council without even a normal mode trinket.

Haven't won a single bonus roll in all of Throne, and I'm not the only one apparently. hahahaha

10+ Year Old Account
    Bonus rolled the Heroic TFed Renataki's Soul Charm from Jin'Rokh last night!

I got heroic chest, and crafted boots - since the ones off jin'rokh still haven't dropped, also coined triple gold.

Still doing better than our hunter though, been 8 weeks of throne of thunder, and he is still using a 509 gun, managed to coin everything on tortos/durumu/iron qon, but a weapon - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otato/advanced

Dark Animus was nice enough to drop a Cha-ye's for me. Got exactly one Secret, should be done with this part of the quest by the time 5.4 rolls around at this rate

1 secret of the empire from a full clear. Now sitting at 14. No way I will get the meta even next or the weeks to follow. Luckily got the crazy spirit neck from lei shen. Sadly not a TF.

Deleted
    Did all world bosses + coins and 12/12 LFR ToT.

Got a 502 ring from Maegara, rest gold.

also still sitting at 5/10 sigils of power, ran 6/6 MSV, and am now at 6/10 sigils of power. So 4 more weeks to go if i keep up with this bad luck streak to finish that Q.

Deleted
    I was missing 3 secrets of empire on my monk alt, did full LFR only got 1 .... rng is rng!

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't get any loot the two weeks before (except Secrets), but T-hands, a headslot and a neckslot-item this week. I only do Nalak and normal ToT.

got mine secrets fianly after few weeks and now the new Titan Runestone even but itemwise nothing ...hate that :< and also don't know whats the point of 20 golden charms now for me ...got nowhere to spend them - on mian

On my alt got 4pairs of pants ....lol.... from 2 wings ...but no tank shield - ffs havent seen a fricking drop of a shield since a gunship fight on ICC - annoying !

Deleted
    The loot gods have been nice to me lately. Last week I won Cha-Ye's with a bonus roll, this week I won Breath of the Hydra (just normal loot) and a shoulder upgrade from bonus roll. Only thing I still need to upgrade is my 502 helmet. Oh well, since I can still put the legendary meta in it, I guess I don't have much cause to complain. I just wish we could actually kill heroics.

Last week was great for me! I coined my 4th piece of tier and got an off-piece helm, both of which replaced my last two 483 pieces. Was hoping my good luck would continue on our first Lei Shen kill with a thunderforged axe, but to no avail. Now if I could just move past ONE secret in the last two weeks of 11/12+12/12 clears. -.-

Deleted
    17/18 Coins Spent = 0 Loot.

Tonight I have my last coin saved for Iron Qon (H). There better be a friggin Ring, Shouldertoken or shoes in there or I am starting to bitch on the forums! :P

I knew after last content where i got 9 Heroic pieces in 3 weeks with 9 Rolls that my luck was a little bit too much. i knew they were letting me suffer this content but 17/18 and zero loot is just.. FUUUUUUUUU

I got stuck at 19 Secrets after Tuesday LFRs. There's always next week I guess...

And Renataki hasn't dropped since week 1 when it was terrible.. And I passed on it because it was terrible.. Bleh..

But.. I got my 5 set two weeks ago with multiple weapons/offset choices to use depending on future upgrades. Can't complain much.

Deleted
    Finally got my 4-set bonus as an Arcane mage, and damn my dps sky-rocketed back to first place on Twin Consorts and even Lei Shen. Only 1 Secret left, so hopefully next week I can finish the damn quest.

Hoping to switch around with some items, since I'm not at the optimal combination of setpieces atm, and got still a TF spirit offhander (it replaced a LFR offhand from HoF).
    Ah well, shouldn't complain too much.

3 heroic (535 ilvl) items. Sadly one of them was the badly itemized coin bonus roll.

I got a shoulder item from moguvaults. I have better already so \o/

I must get my arse in gear and get TOT done this week before the reset.

Deleted
    Very good reset/week in ToT 10 normal. Coined Bad Juju, tier gloves, and the offset agi leather shoulders from one of the bosses. And that's only 6/12 cleared so far (1 HC).

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my 4pc T15(LFR chest and Reg shoulders), cha-ye's (wooooo for BiS trinket!), and my BiS belt(all normal mode stuff).
    Pushed me over 41% crit buffed and almost 60% crit on pyroblast.
    Eager to try it out this week and see what kind of numbers I pull now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16