Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Elixir of Ancient Knowledge 80-85 help

Hey guys, i was recently Googling ways to level from 80-85 with the elixir of knowledge. After an hour or so of looking, I came across nothing but the trogg farming area in Deepholm. I can't find anyone here to help me and i also know of no other areas to farm exp to 85 in an hour. I read that i could hit 85 via some of my heirlooms plus the exp potion will help me a lot.

Deepholm is FILLED with horde. Trogg area is being farmed by them. Is there any other place i can go farm from 80-85 in an hour? This is the worst expansion to level IMO. Could someone run me through a certain dungeon with a plentiful amount of mobs to level me each time?

TL;DR What can i do to get from 80-85 in exactly an hour?

Any help would be appreciated and this seemed like the only place to post my question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does it have to be exactly one hour? If you had just been grinding through levels all this time, you might be there already. Personally, I know it is a pain, but I know the quests in Hyjal very well, and just grind through there, hitting all the quests as fast as possible while queueing for LFG. That combined with either mining or herbalism or both makes leveling go pretty fast. But, at some point, killing mobs alone or even gathering alone will not net you great XP, because you loose rested after about 2 levels. Just my 2 cents.

Deleted
    I leveled my hunter 80-85 in about hour, had mop 80lv gear and looms. First went to Mount Hyjal and farmed there mobs, then went deepholm to the place where is that earth thing, you know, when you get quest and you go underground to place, and then kill that quest mob. There I ran circle and killed all .

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get a summon to deepholm and see if you can get a friend (tank in DPS gear) to run you through stonecore. It's massive XP and the five runs in an hour should get you to 85.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo5566 View Post
    TL;DR What can i do to get from 80-85 in exactly an hour?
    Best thing is to fill up your quest log with 25 quests, pop it then turn them all in. Profit even more if you have 10% guild xp buff and the 45% (Helm, Chest, Legs, Cloak, Shoulders) BoA buff.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Best thing is to fill up your quest log with 25 quests, pop it then turn them all in. Profit even more if you have 10% guild xp buff and the 45% (Helm, Chest, Legs, Cloak, Shoulders) BoA buff.
    Where would the best place to get the quests be?