Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Say that to the Tuskarr in Pandaria.

They never elaborated on him. What I said is explicitly stated, and the only piece of evidence against that is the random Tuskarr.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    They never elaborated on him. What I said is explicitly stated, and the only piece of evidence against that is the random Tuskarr.
    There is one in horde shrine and kun lai is well. They seem to like warm climate after all. + Its not like retconing that tiny thing about them dying out of northrend will break the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Grummgug View Post
    So when George Lucas has Star Wars evolve from "Empire Strikes Back" to "The Phantom Menace", you would defend that because things must evolve, and anyone who complains about the new direction are the problem because they are old school lore enthusiasts? You would defend the creation of Jar Jar Binks are new art and the next evolution of Star Wars, and anyone who dislikes Jar Jar is suffering from nostalgia perhaps?
    SWToR, the Star Wars MMO is a great example of evolution. Try to compare storylines and aesthetics to older books and movies and you will notice how much it has been revamped and improved. Nostalgia factor is not necessarily satisfied by sticking to tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    From the front page of Mmo-champion:

So they didn't add Ogres as a playable race because they didn't know how females should look? Do you think they will add them in the future expansion?
    They did not say that. They said they got to the point of how females would look, they never said that stopped further development. Read the words actually said not the things you think are being said. This is why GC hates saying design things, people get the wrong end of the stick and run around screaming

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Well if you think about it ...

Trying to imagine a female ogre could give you some brain damage..
    No less than the female Worgen did.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, you can't just make up or choose whatever shitty race you think is 'cool' to assume to be a future Alliance/Horde race. Guess what? Every playable race we have in game has been established since Warcraft 3 or further, so... Hate to be a big let-down, but they're not gonna implement some stupid weaboo fan-race with no prior lore backing, nor pick a race that has absolutely no history with the Alliance or Horde aside from one-off villains made to swell enemy ranks in an old expansion.
    A lot of this stems from Draenei being retconned into Lawful Good Eredar, which was totally out of left field. Although I must protest the bit about dragonkin being historically neutral, because the important word there is "historically." Technically, the blue dragonflight is already part of the Alliance. I would still agree that high or half elves is more likely. Sure, some people might complain if the Horde got a "new" race, but I think that sentiment would be significantly tempered if that race was... ogres.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

http://ogrila.org/ This site has been around in one form or another since before even WoW existed, and has changed and updated as the game has gone on. All in the support of playable ogres.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosWolf View Post
    http://ogrila.org/ This site has been around in one form or another since before even WoW existed, and has changed and updated as the game has gone on. All in the support of playable ogres.
    Pretty cool website. I love the "create an ogre" option. Now I want Ogres even more in WoW :d

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Well if you think about it ...

Trying to imagine a female ogre could give you some brain damage..

Your female ogre sounds cute. But I dont think the game need anything like that after MoP.

You could always make them wear burkas like lady Krogan.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I really would rather not see/imagine what a female Ogre would look like. plz thanks. I would take the goblins over the ogres as a playable race ANY day of the week. fuck put a gun up to my head asking me ogres or goblins and I would say: "time is money, friend".

If they were to ever add Ogres, I think a Burning Legion expansion would be the most appropriate time for them to do so.

I hope they do include Ogres one day, and i seriously hope they don't cute up the females.

female ogre

more female ogre

omg another one

and another

not to mention the one from fansite Orgrila
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    I hope they do include Ogres one day, and i seriously hope they don't cute up the females.

female ogre

more female ogre

omg another one

and another

not to mention the one from fansite Orgrila
    Looks fantastic, haha! Would definately play one of those.
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    i seriously hope they don't cute up the females.
    we're talking about blizzard here. look at the sexual dimorphism of the other races

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    we're talking about blizzard here. look at the sexual dimorphism of the other races
    The sexual dimorphism is actually less bad than the details make it appear. Hip width to height, even the Draenei actually match. It's just the swayback of the females and the stupid barrel chest of the males that make it look super out of place.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I've been waiting for nagas or murlocs. Hope the developers won't disappoint me now! Ogres would defo be a horde race anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    sadly true. even pandaren females look like ridiculous anime dolls
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'